Football Discussion Thread

Who is more finished?


  • Total voters
    19

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
You make a thread announcing: You now realize Messi is a fraud, and CR7 >>> Messi.
Meh


If ManU wins then for two weeks I will have posts restrictions. In every post I make (in any thread or profile posts), I will write a line or paragraph at the end which you'd chose. You can also change them every 3 days until two weeks are over.


If Spurs wins then for two weeks you will have posts restrictions. In every post you would make (in any thread or profile posts), you will write a line or paragraph at the end which I'd chose. I can also change them every 3 days until two weeks are over. Hiatus from this forum won't be counted in these two weeks bet period.

As match is in Old Trafford and I am betting on Spurs then a draw result would mean I win (fair tbh)
 
Spurs are the worst team in the league, only scored 2 goals in 5 matches, De Zerbi is on the verge of getting fired

Guess who's coming to Old Trafford on Saturday? Can we please extend the international break for a couple of more weeks? :lawsigh:
Spurs are doomed to be relegatex had it coming. Even firing Daniel Levy didnt help them.
I think theyll bring in Nagelsmann to save the ship.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
As Messi is retiring so just wanna say...

He's the most complete footballer I have seen.

Dribbling
Ball Control
Resilience
Vision
Passes
Assists
Goals
Team Man
Free kicks
Clutch moments
Longevity
Consistency

He was on top of everything. Haven't seen anyone being absolute beast on so many things for such a long time. I was privileged to see him play. #TheGoat
 

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
happening for Messi last match for Argentina
As Messi is retiring so just wanna say...

He's the most complete footballer I have seen.

Dribbling
Ball Control
Resilience
Vision
Passes
Assists
Goals
Team Man
Free kicks
Clutch moments
Longevity
Consistency

He was on top of everything. Haven't seen anyone being absolute beast on so many things for such a long time. I was privileged to see him play. #TheGoat
Calm down, it's just national team.


It seems we gonna sleep when it happens
 
As Messi is retiring so just wanna say...

He's the most complete footballer I have seen.

Dribbling
Ball Control
Resilience
Vision
Passes
Assists
Goals
Team Man
Free kicks
Clutch moments
Longevity
Consistency

He was on top of everything. Haven't seen anyone being absolute beast on so many things for such a long time. I was privileged to see him play. #TheGoat
 
Meh


If ManU wins then for two weeks I will have posts restrictions. In every post I make (in any thread or profile posts), I will write a line or paragraph at the end which you'd chose. You can also change them every 3 days until two weeks are over.


If Spurs wins then for two weeks you will have posts restrictions. In every post you would make (in any thread or profile posts), you will write a line or paragraph at the end which I'd chose. I can also change them every 3 days until two weeks are over. Hiatus from this forum won't be counted in these two weeks bet period.

As match is in Old Trafford and I am betting on Spurs then a draw result would mean I win (fair tbh)
Too much effort, I gotta remember to copy + paste it on every post? Just say you're too scared to bet against the Might Manchester United bro :getnappaed:
 
As Messi is retiring so just wanna say...

He's the most complete footballer I have seen.

Dribbling
Ball Control
Resilience
Vision
Passes
Assists
Goals
Team Man
Free kicks
Clutch moments
Longevity
Consistency

He was on top of everything. Haven't seen anyone being absolute beast on so many things for such a long time. I was privileged to see him play. #TheGoat
You forgot to add HGH, Negreira payments, and Infantino rigging games for him to the list. Truly the GOAT of everything πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
 
Top