Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1195 Spoilers Discussion

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Before he unlocks CoC though.

I already know that the moment Sanji awakens his CoC, Killingham is done.

I'm just saying that before he unlocks it, maybe the fight will be a bit more better than Zoro vs Sommers.

But I say that as a big maybe, as a I said in my post, the fight is still going to be trash.
Idk man, seems like its just Sanji shredding Killingham and him regenerating.
 

Veku

Flamboyant
‎
I wonder how powercreep deniers like @ConquistadoR and @Veku rationalize Hajrudin’s performance? Are the SHs, the main characters of the story, the only ones not allowed to experience powercreep?
Admittely I can't, Hajrudin's endurance sky rocking within a few chapters without any explanation whatsoever is just retarded, but are we going to use one massive outlier to dumb the entire Powerscaling in One Piece?

And if we start from here, where do we stop?
Based on your logic, I can just pretend character x or y has been Zenkai boosted, whenever I want y or x to match by subjective view.

This is essentially just Agenda posting with extra steps.
 
Top