I didn't say Sanji needs the exoskeleton for speed.
Are you forgetting Sanji got other upgrades beside that? Germa modification boosted him across the board.
Pre-TS Sanji was surviving* getting shot with a laser.
No one has demonstrated the ability to outright tank Kizaru's lasers besides G5 Luffy.
There's clear indication Kizaru didn't expect Sanji to get back up so quickly.
Why are you ignoring the other examples?
No, but what this comment makes clear is that your objections aren't rooted in substance, but insecurity over how Sanji is perceived.
I literally did address it. I said there is evidencde the eyebrow flip is indicative of a psychological change, not a physical one.
Again, see the difference between Sanji's use of Ifrit in 1127 and then again in 1129. He was angry in the first, the wasn't in the second.
No it wasn't. Haki can't block or destroy lasers.
It was a Power of Love feat. PoL is not Haki.
The only other alternative is Sanji's inherent Germa ability having to do with light manipulation.