Hybrid Lynch - If majority of the players vote someone they that player will be le lynched or the player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option. {Note. there won't be any lynch till Day 3 or 4}
I gave that illusion, I let myself get lynched, I could have prevented it anytime, but I let you continue your little show only to shove it in your face when you were wrong, peach
I gave that illusion, I let myself get lynched, I could have prevented it anytime, but I let you continue your little show only to shove it in your face when you were wrong, peach
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.