Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

@AverageBuggyEnjoyer let's level up our bet stakes.

On top of what we agreed upon few days ago, if ManU wins then I will make a thread with whatever content you'd decide or draft for me

If Spurs wins, you'd be playing this game with no activity excuses
LOL me playing mafia in big 2026? I know United are winning so it doesn't matter, but even then I can't commit to that lol
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
LOL me playing mafia in big 2026? I know United are winning so it doesn't matter, but even then I can't commit to that lol
If you are confident that united would win then why not agree to the stakes? Or its a facade and deep down you know ManU can lose to bottom ranked and winless Spurs at their own turf?😏
 
If you are confident that united would win then why not agree to the stakes? Or its a facade and deep down you know ManU can lose to bottom ranked and winless Spurs at their own turf?😏
Three points are in the bag bro, I'm already mentally thinking about the Atlteico Madrid game lol

I just don't see a point of adding more details to the bet :jordanmf:
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
Three points are in the bag bro, I'm already mentally thinking about the Atlteico Madrid game lol

I just don't see a point of adding more details to the bet :jordanmf:
Never expected you of all people would run away from bet stakes but I guess you prefer to walk on the path of your idolo who ran away from the the camp :kobeha:
 
Top