Le Fishe Thread WorstGen is no longer different from Reddit

Is WorstGen over?


  • Total voters
    4
#1
Why the hell are we here if mods will block your thread without any reason (probably they felt ofendend for the homo community even without no offenses being thrown).

I can't complain I dislike a possible path Oda is taking to turn Sanji into an Okama as a power up without having my thread blocked anymore.

RIP Worgen Forum. You won't be missed.
 
#3
Why the hell are we here if mods will block your thread without any reason (probably they felt ofendend for the homo community even without no offenses being thrown).

I can't complain I dislike a possible path Oda is taking to turn Sanji into an Okama as a power up without having my thread blocked anymore.

RIP Worgen Forum. You won't be missed.
> gets homophobic thread shutdown
> makes a super gay complaint thread about it
> signs off with a super gay, melodramatic signoff

Doth protest too much. :suresure:
 
Last edited:

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
#10
Why the hell are we here if mods will block your thread without any reason (probably they felt ofendend for the homo community even without no offenses being thrown).

I can't complain I dislike a possible path Oda is taking to turn Sanji into an Okama as a power up without having my thread blocked anymore.

RIP Worgen Forum. You won't be missed.
You know what you are doing, youre making bait threads to rile up Sanji fans.
 
Top