General & Others We went from "Does Sanji even have Haki?" to Sanji awakens CoC, unlocks ACoC and mastered it in one arc!

How do you feel about Sanji's massive and veiny CoC?


  • Total voters
    9

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
‎
#21
Five years ago, we went from the OP community saying, "Does Sanji even knows how to use Haki?", and then if you says that Sanji will unlock Supreme King Haki AND Advanced Conqueror's Haki mastery in one arc, folks will call your slurs more than America back in the 60s.


But now, we got Sanji doing all that mentioned above in a single chapter with the best writing building up ever for Conqueror's Haki.


I guess 5 years does change a lot of things.




So yeah, how we feelin', chat?
oda giving lanji every single buff and powercreep might as well make him the PK next.
 
#23
Five years ago, we went from the OP community saying, "Does Sanji even knows how to use Haki?", and then if you says that Sanji will unlock Supreme King Haki AND Advanced Conqueror's Haki mastery in one arc, folks will call your slurs more than America back in the 60s.


But now, we got Sanji doing all that mentioned above in a single chapter with the best writing building up ever for Conqueror's Haki.


I guess 5 years does change a lot of things.




So yeah, how we feelin', chat?
Sanji having Haki was never in Question, It was the Armament Haki Hardening That was in Question.
We’ve known for about 14 years that Sanji has Haki.

 
#24
If you count him simply using IJ as an Armament feat,
It is.

then I don't see how he has "just as many Armament feats as Zoro"
I didn’t say this.

since Zoro's been using Armament fused attacks since the timeskip started lol
Basically every attack he uses is infused with Armament, hell he had a whole fight centered around it with Monet
I didn’t say what you claim I said.

Armament is used constantly in fights, it just isn’t highlighted.

Post 5 Observation feats for Zoro.
 
#25
Sanji having Haki was never in Question, It was the Armament Haki Hardening That was in Question.
We’ve known for about 14 years that Sanji has Haki.

And this discussion turned out to be stupid since Wano came along. We actually discovered hardening is for plumbers, real pros flow their haki. Sanji was always using quality haki, it's only his fighting style makes it hard for Oda to draw him hardening his boots and feats. As a comparison we went through an entire arc of Kaido and he barely showed any hardening. I honestly don't remember Kaido showing hardening.
 
Top