According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    88
Well, he apparently liked the drag queen stuff Ivankov's original VA did. Like I mentioned with Yakuza 3, I just think horny transvestites are hilarious in Japan, I guess? Like testicle jokes.
I know he has examples of making/designing good queer characters, but I'm not going to ignore all the blatant queerphobia for like 3 examples of him not being that. Lol
Maybe it is a result of him being raised in a conversative culture, I'm not saying it's his fault, either way he's bigoted.
 
I know he has examples of making/designing good queer characters, but I'm not going to ignore all the blatant queerphobia for like 3 examples of him not being that. Lol
Maybe it is a result of him being raised in a conversative culture, I'm not saying it's his fault, either way he's bigoted.
LGBT stuff in Japan is really...odd. Like back in the Sengoku Era, it was perfectly normal for men to have sex with their squires, even calling it Shudo, "the Way of the Boy". For example, Oda Nobunaga and Mori Ranmaru were a notable pair. Which, you know, isn't good.

But then came the Meiji Restoration, and they went totally in the other direction. Now, it's some weird hybrid of a stuff for jokes...but also a market, with yaoi and yuri.
 
LGBT stuff in Japan is really...odd. Like back in the Sengoku Era, it was perfectly normal for men to have sex with their squires, even calling it Shudo, "the Way of the Boy". For example, Oda Nobunaga and Mori Ranmaru were a notable pair. Which, you know, isn't good.

But then came the Meiji Restoration, and they went totally in the other direction. Now, it's some weird hybrid of a stuff for jokes...but also a market, with yaoi and yuri.
even with yaoi and yuri, a lot of that tends to be made solely for people who like to fetishize gay couples
that's why there's a shit ton of female yaoi fans and male yuri fans, obviously not all of them are into it because they're weirdos, but it's a fairly common occurence.
 
even with yaoi and yuri, a lot of that tends to be made solely for people who like to fetishize gay couples
that's why there's a shit ton of female yaoi fans and male yuri fans, obviously not all of them are into it because they're weirdos, but it's a fairly common occurence.
I suppose not too different to Western porn and having conventionally beautiful girls posing as lesbians.

But yeah, another thing with Sanji is that he does have a slight misandrist streak to him. Like, after Whole Cake, it's pretty clear his thing with Zoro is probably him reminding him of his family.
 
Top