According to his own account, Reloaded is being held captive in the Loki fandom,should we rescue him


  • Total voters
    88
even with yaoi and yuri, a lot of that tends to be made solely for people who like to fetishize gay couples
that's why there's a shit ton of female yaoi fans and male yuri fans, obviously not all of them are into it because they're weirdos, but it's a fairly common occurence.
I suppose not too different to Western porn and having conventionally beautiful girls posing as lesbians.

But yeah, another thing with Sanji is that he does have a slight misandrist streak to him. Like, after Whole Cake, it's pretty clear his thing with Zoro is probably him reminding him of his family.
 
@Shiroyru @soheilhazrat @MarineHQ
I doubt they'll ever address it at this point, but imagine a chapter in the spinoff about how Orochimaru and Kabuto avoid jail after the war.
With Orochimaru, I always figured it was a mix of pragmatic "Well, he is INCREDIBLY useful, and he is seemingly in the mood to actually work with us in good faith, and we kinda NEED all the help we can get given the level of BS that happened at the end of the war, so....." thinking, along with the fact that he and the Taka saved all 5 of the current Kage, AND a large chunk of the remaining allied forces when they bulldozed the Tobi Zetsu controlling Yamato, AND Orochimaru brought back the 4 Hokage which was the only reason they didn't lose much earlier. Plus Sasuke probably spoke up for him (which would be of......limited use in convincing everyone of fucking anything, admittedly). Tsunade also could have though, after their conversation when he had Karin put her back together. Helps that Orochimaru was dead and not involved at ALL in the wirld ending crisis. Lol.

Kabuto though is a much harder sell. Might have just come down to the fact that according to Sasuke, the guy would have turned over a new leaf (thanks to Uchiha mindfuckery), and the ONLY individuals that could even have taken him down (without throwing a bunch or high level shinobi at him and being prepared for heavy losses) were probably just Naruto and Sasuke.. Immediately following the war, I could see why they wouldn't be willing to do that. 😅
 
I'll give MZTS a pass, as while there was indeed a bit of a vibe she was a little0 girl, hey, maybe she could have been a really old lady instead. Lord knows my Bubba was childish at her age.
there isn't much to give me a pass for since it was 3 years ago and again i didn't know she was a child lol
I'm very open about how much I despise all that lolicon and shotacon and map and whatever else bullshit, if I were one of those myself I wouldn't be hating on them
 
there isn't much to give me a pass for since it was 3 years ago and again i didn't know she was a child lol
I'm very open about how much I despise all that lolicon and shotacon and map and whatever else bullshit, if I were one of those myself I wouldn't be hating on them
Ah, no, I meant back at Sabaody. Like she was introduced sitting on a table eating pizza, and really grossly, at that.
 
Top