- Stamina
- Raised his base combat abilities

* Advanced COA training
- COA
- Barrier Ryuo
- Penetration ryuo
Cinera
Cinera
Luffy may have grown by two to three levels from Sabaody. Zoro has grown by at most one level. He has yet to have even a lower high difficulty (concluded) fight that would push him to grow stronger, let alone the 3+ fights Luffy had that made him become much stronger.
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro might already be stronger than King, but "he came back from the timeskip stronger than Luffy" cannot be the reason. Luffy's growth after the timeskip has been a lot more than Zoro's growth.
Cinera
Cinera
> LOL this post's comments section should be a thread *Grabs Popcorn*

@Akai2 I always have the best convos. 😏
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
Ok, what I’m trying to say is at Sabaody Zoro > Luffy as per your statement. Let me elaborate;
You do admit that Luffy has grown more after TS than Zoro. And you also believe on Luffy without fS would get diffed by King. Luffy without FS had still grown a lot. And Zoro only received Enma and haki/ strength training. For eg. Zoro got +1 with Wano training whereas Pre Wano Luffy had like +3/4...
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
G4 is probably > Asura from pre ts and haki wise he wasn't inferior to Zoro, fact is Zoro now undertook a second haki training, which is > FS power up :P
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I think overall Luffy and Zoro are still nowadays quite close strenght wise
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
If Luffy gets diffed without FS (Post Cracker) from King. It would mean Zoro had the lead in terms of overall power post TS. Pre Kata Luffy had better stamina, better Haki control (some extent) as he had fought Doffy, Hody and Cracker and gotten like +2 hps pre TS. So to even the math, Zoro should have the lead of +2 hps over Luffy after TS. .!!
Cinera
Cinera
Yes, I have the position that an all out DR Zoro was around in the YC 2 range. An all out DR Luffy was above the YC 4s, but he had help when he defeated Cracker. He was at best in the YC 3 range.
worst pirate
worst pirate
@Cinera
Am I the only one who thinks that from this point in series Zoro at most would be a high diff fight for Luffy , with the difficulty decreasing upto mid diff at EOS .
Just a random thought i wanted to highlight.
Cinera
Cinera
@worst pirate it depends on how Wano goes I think. If Zoro leaves Wano a low top tier, then he'll probably be at least a high diff fight. If he's a high high tier, then he'll probably be a mid diff fight for Luffy.
Cinera
Cinera
Many people currently think Luffy beats Zoro at mid diff or lower, so you're far from the only one. Post WCI Luffy probably did mid diff Pre Enma Santoryu Zoro.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I bet on Zoro already being a low top tier or else he is not meant to fight off Kaido
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well it's up to Oda but many indications from the manga suggest he will help Luffy consistently
worst pirate
worst pirate
Wano should make the standing of Zoro clear compared to the proclaimed Top 3 WG’s ,
But considering how inconsistent Oda is with powerscaling ( where he gives precedence to narrative instead of previous shown feats ) anything is possible .
I’m torn between him being atleast high to extreme diff to the former view , whereas of now I still think he would be close to Luffy as was the case Pre-ts
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
We will soon find out I can't wait any longer lol
Cinera
Cinera
Yep, Zoro's standing when Wano is over will determine where I expect him to be in relation to Luffy.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Btw I bet on Zoro being a top 2 WG right now given his portrayal this arc
Cinera
Cinera
> @Cinera I'm skeptical about him opening his eye if that's what you mean but regardless he doesn't need that

@Finalbeta: by power up, I meant Asura.