Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Be it in Sabaody, or currently in Wano, where Luffy, Kidd and Law are standing along each other. With Law taking Doffy on with Luffy while Zoro handles the underling, and with Kidd and Law participating in the fight vs Kaido, while Zoro again fights the underling.
L o g i a
L o g i a
Completely agree @comrade - plus Law was actually far more impressive than Zoro in DR too - he nearly killed Doffy.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Zoro = Vice Captain, man who will become WSS
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Law = Just another folk who wants to become the Pirate King :P and simply one of the many Supernova. Only thing going for him is his DF
Cinera
Cinera
* There is not much indication, let alone any confirmation that Law would fight Kaido.
* Zoro mentioned fighting Kaido latest chapter. He has yet to mention fighting King. Even if you think Zoro will fight Kaido's underling, it has yet to happen, so it can't yet be considered portrayal.
Cinera
Cinera
> Luffy, Kidd and Law are standing along each other

This is not superior combat ability portrayal. It just showed them as the leaders of the alliance. The same applies to the Saboady scene.
Cinera
Cinera
> With Law taking Doffy on with Luffy while Zoro handles the underling,

This works. Zoro was much stronger than the underling though, and Law was much weaker than Doffy.
Cinera
Cinera
> he nearly killed Doffy

With massive help and while playing dead. It wasn't something he could achieve on his own.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Kidd and Law can't stand together with Luffy XD their portrayal is easily way waay below
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Also that Doffy was umhealthy as we know why :)
L o g i a
L o g i a
You two need to go back to the drawing board. I'm sorry, but in the same way Whitebeard/Shiki > Rayleigh, Law/Kid > Zoro. Those two are Luffy's rivals - they are by default superior to Luffy's underlings. That is all Zoro amounts to: an underling.
comrade
comrade
Law beat an officer of the same rank as pica with seemingly less effort. One cut bisected Vergo along with a mountain. And that was just Law's base ability.
L o g i a
L o g i a
Not only that but Vergo is provably superior to Pica based on the fact the Heart seat was effectively Doffy's first mate/most capable crewmate - he was saving it for Law which only adds to the hype of Vergos position over Pica

Mid diffing Pica <<<< Neg diffing Vergo
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Honestly though Current Law is still getting murked badly by Doffy, who ranks below King :P
L o g i a
L o g i a
I doubt it

He fought Doffy and Trebol 2v1 prior to Luffys arrival, having already had most of his stamina drained before the fight - he was at a massive disadvantage. Then, once Luffy arrived and the battle was more even, he KO'd Trebol with one attack and then nearly killed Doffy

That was 3 arcs ago - by which time, due to power creep, I expect Law could take on guys like Doffy now

Zoro still can't
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade Law took a lot more damage against Vergo than Zoro did vs Pica. I would not say it was less effort.
comrade
comrade
Yeah. Wanna see Zoro vs. Vergo when Vergo is squeezing Zoro's heart.
HA001
HA001
Base law ? Dont big rooms take laws life force away. So law was killing himself to beat vergo.