Worstgen

worst pirate
worst pirate
Reading the arguments from both the sides sometimes makes me want to bang my head against the wall
B
bluefire12
Honestly find Chrono and Shishio going at it the more entertaining part then the debate itself
C
critical mindset
They are both the Goats of the thread!
worst pirate
worst pirate
These conversations are not my cup tea .
I mean healthy roasting and trolling is fine but at a certain limit it becomes intolerable.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
U mean in this forum? I havent been to that thread much, I guess the posts here are much worse than OJ
Cinera
Cinera
@worst pirate I make a deliberate effort not to read that thread. I can't give an assessment on the quality due to that.
worst pirate
worst pirate
Yes , I meant here . Its like both sides are just waiting for one character to showcase some bad showing to hand out those L’s in conjunction with the same dishonest , circumstantial evidences to support their headcanons
worst pirate
worst pirate
@Cinera I did just went through the thread due to nostalgia but what do i get in return .
User’s arguing over pettiest of detail’s to bash one and uplift the other ( with random insults , name calling , vulgar slangs) characters they like .
There are certain Member’s of which I am genuinely sure that they shouldn’t be allowed to partake let alone discuss any events at all .
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Avoid that thread. Dont expect anything close to 2015-17 OJ's quality here.