Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Until you can show the above three to be convincingly false, your 300 metres estimate is ludicrous. You are off by an entire order of magnitude.

If you figure out a way to debunk any of the above three, tag me. Otherwise, I have no interest in engaging with your thread.
comrade
comrade
Pica's finger is as thick as his head, while being 3 times as long. Luffy's G3, upon making contact with Pica's head, is displayed as being half the size of Pica's head. The same G3, upon clashing with Chinjao's head, is displayed as being of Chinjao's height, who is officially 5m tall. Pica being several km tall is ridiculous.
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade Luffy's G3 does not have consistent size it varies pretty widely. The Elephant Gun that smashed Kaido's head was much bigger than the Elephant Gun that Cracker blocked.

My other points stand. Pica being mere hundreds of metres tall is ridiculous.
comrade
comrade
So you yourself admit that sizes in One Piece are inconsistent. Like Zoro wielding Oden's blade. Nevertheless, there are various other scans. Like Pica compared to the walls of Dressrosa, Pica compared to the height of the Colosseum, the fact Pica's palms are multiple times as big as his hands, etc. San Juan Wolf is 180m and already humongous, being as tall as the Marineford fortress. 300-400m is ridiculously big.
comrade
comrade
San Juan Wolf's palm is as big as a giant, and Wolf has pretty small palms compared to his body, while Pica has humongous palms, which are disproportionally large compared to the rest of his body. With his head looking like a grape compared to his melon sized hands. So him being 300-400m is reasonable. But him being kilometers tall is not.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Of course sizes are inconsistent how would you even scale pixels accurately after all :P
comrade
comrade
Cinera
Cinera
I showed you the scans that made the 3 - 4 storey buildings look tiny. Even in the scan you posted, there are multiple other buildings that look really small.
Cinera
Cinera
You're just cherry picking the scans that make you look small. The walls of Dressrosa were also calculated to be much larger TBH. So while I agree that they are a bit indicative of Pica's height, I think your values are ludicrous.
Cinera
Cinera
The One Piece Magazine shows that Pica is intended to be as large as Flower Hill. That's official scaling from Oda. Flower Hill being mere hundreds of metres tall is impossible.
Cinera
Cinera
> So you yourself admit that sizes in One Piece are inconsistent.

@comrade: Sure, but that's not my point. I wasn't saying sizes in OP are inconsistent; I was saying that the size of Luffy's G3 actually varies pretty widely. It grows to as big as he needs it.
Cinera
Cinera
Examples of G3 being ginormous:
* Destroying Noah with Elephant Gatling.
* Vs Dragon Kaido

Examples of G3 being Smaller:
* Vs Chinjao
* Vs Peros' wall
* Vs Cracker.
Cinera
Cinera
Grizzly Magnum vs Pica's Golem's head is simply an instance of the former.
Cinera
Cinera
Even in the scan you cherry picked to show a building appear large, there are multiple other multistorey buildings that appear tiny, but mere hundreds of metres is still not enough for them.
Cinera
Cinera
The one thing that is clear is that Oda intended for the golem to be as high as Flower Hill. Flower Hill is clearly a legitimate mountain.
Cinera
Cinera
Pica being 1 - 3 kilometres is reasonable.

Pica being less than 1 Kilometre is not.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I am so hyped for San Juan guys, can't wait to see him in action
comrade
comrade
Cinera
Cinera
> * Buildings over 10s of metres high look like ants on Pica.

Buildings over 10s of metres high also look like ants on the Flower Hill. Oda intended for Pica to be as tall as the Flower Hill. Something merely the height of the Burj Khalifa can't make multistorey buildings look so tiny.