Worstgen

Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Btw, what do you think will happen to her because she went to look for Moriah (who is fighting BB)?
C
Celestia
Ofc she have the best design <3
C
Celestia
him bringing her back now maybe for her to meet the SHs or someone else to involve her in the story , otherwise she would have stayed with Mihawk , oda definitely have something for her , also I doubt she would rejoin Moriah , he seem like he gonna die .
Reborn
Reborn
I like Kidd and Perona as well lol
C
Celestia
You aren't showing enough love for them @Reborn >.<
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Isn’t Bege also going to Thriller Bark? I wonder what’s gonna happen. I can definitely see Perona joining the SH fleet in the future but yeah, future for Moriah doesn’t look bright. Maybe Mihawk will have to come save her
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Reborn welcome to the Perona and Kid fan club that is taking place on my profile page lmao
C
Celestia
Do you ship Mihawk and Perona ?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reborn
Reborn
@Celestia lol I never made any female character fav list but if I will ever make then she would be in top 3 or top two - first one is reserved. Lol
C
Celestia
I actually want her to join the SHs crew I like her and want to see her more , she actually fits in Kidd's crew more with his skulls ship seem something she would like xD
Reborn
Reborn
@Kiwipom lol thanks. You both can make FC for Kidd and Perona. They are many who would be interested
C
Celestia
Lemme guess for Hancock @Reborn or Robin ?
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
At first, I was more Perona x Zoro because did you see how Perona was so sad after Zoro left? But then the manga cover stories with Perona and Mihawk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
C
Celestia
Perona and Mihawk are better pairing tbh it seem even Oda ships them
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Celestia yeah, Perona’s departure even looked like some rom com lol
C
Celestia
Indeed xD
Reborn
Reborn
@Celestia you got it right with Boa Hancock lol

I also like Reiju and it would be between her and Perona for second spot I guess.

And, Mihawk and perona.. Hmmm I am sure Mihawk doesn't even know what dating is lol
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Reborn you’ve got good taste, Reiju and Boa are both great too

From the lack of couples in One Piece, I’m pretty sure most characters don’t know what dating is either lmao
C
Celestia
Good taste you have ;) I really love the those three <3
Also c'mon someone as hot as him don't know the concept of dating ! What do you think of him Luffy or Zoro lol
Reborn
Reborn
@Kiwipom and @Celestia lol thanks

I never paired Perona with anyone. I am keeping her for myself lmao

Mihawk is hot but also lonely. Thus, very likely that he will not understand subtle signs given by Perona lol but I am open for this pairing.