Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Like a mom would forgive a child's misbehavior. She Clearly wasn't mad. She was sitting there eating her meal.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Honestly I don't even know if she recalls about the incident anymore :lekek:
comrade
comrade
She was like "join me and we will forget your misbehavior kid". When he refused, Big Mom was like "okay nevermind"
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
She hit her head too hard to remember:3
Cinera
Cinera
If she was only going to forgive him if he joine her, then by your logic she should punish him for the "misbehaviour", she didn't.

A condescending "Join me and you'll be forgiven your indiscretion" isn't all that compatible with giving up when he refuses to join her.
comrade
comrade
And that proves exactly that she wasn't actually mad. Because if she was mad at King, she would've punished him. But when King refused, she was just like "nevermind". So Big Mom saying she will forgive him was just her fooling around.
Cinera
Cinera
Nah it doesn't prove that. She could have simply been unable to punish him, so essentially making empty threats.
comrade
comrade
So why didn't she attack him after her hands were uncuffed? She cared about Kaido only. Nothing indicates she cared for King. She was sitting there and eating food. And as a matter of fact, she only cared about his race. Unless you show me her specifically highlighting his strength. Do you think King would stand a chance? Big Mom would destroy King. She was fighting Kaido for days without her two main homies.
comrade
comrade
Base Kaido would give King the Luffy treatment.