Worstgen

KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
Samurai Jack fan too? Love the series. Season 5 was iffy, but I considered it a nice conclusion.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yep it's one of my favorite animated series. It had a lot of cool characters, amazing fights and Aku was really funny and entertaining as an antagonist.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
Aku was hilarious. Some of my favorite episodes include Jack vs the Archers and vs the invisible Ninja. More action series should rely on kinetic, visual sequences over dialogue.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yes, I also really liked the Scotsman, his wife, the Guardian, the Imakandi, Scaramouche and the Minions of Set. I also really liked how the series took the time to show us nature with beautiful landscapes, open views and the constant sound of wind or waves or by showing animals.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
I still wish Jack got his rematch against Guardian. And I agree, the series was incredibly picturesque.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yes it would have been cool to see Jack meeting and fighting the Guardian again. I like to think that the Guardian's last thoughts were that despite his defeat and the destruction of the time portal by Aku that Jack would still be able to return to the past and that his last words were of taunting Aku for being destined to be destroyed by Jack no matter what and how.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
That's a great way to look at it.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
It would also have been cool to see the Scotsman vs the Guardian even if the Scotsman would lose it would be nice to see, also I would like to see how the Guardian would fare against the Imakandi or the Minions of Set. The one person I could see defeating him would be the Scotsman's wife if she's enraged.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I didn't see Clone wars, I have just seen The Clone Wars , is it good ?
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yep @RayanOO it is good, Grievous and Mace Windu are particulary badass in this series and unlike in TCW Durge the nearly unkillable and particulary brutal bounty hunter with a grudge against mandalorians appear once in the show.