Worstgen

Akai2
Akai2
Yes, like 50 times lol. It's my most re-read manga of all time. The depth of spirit and beauty in Slam Dunk is one of the reasons I'm who I am as a person. I read it almost 15 years ago now, and I'm waiting for the day the National Championship arc gets animated. It's tragic the anime stopped before then, since the last match is probably my favorite arc in all of manga (and I've read close to a 1000).
B
Brix
That's a beautiful write up man. It's sad that they stopped the anime, it's tragic. I was at school when I read the last chapter, and when I saw that last Sakuragi panel, I literally broke down, I couldn't stop the tears. My classmates were worried and asking me if something happened to me. I cried so much that day.
Akai2
Akai2
Please don't get me started on Sakuragi or I'll spam you with essays lol When I first started working in 2014, my first paycheck, I bought the entire Slam Dunk manga. That "scene" in the last match between Sakuragi and Rukawa is a poster on my wall.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Slam dunk>>>>KnB
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I should really consider starting this series, it sounds enthusing ~
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
@Finalbeta Its amazing, trust me, it might be a little slow in the beginning if you are a fan of KnB, but it is way more deep and interesting if you continue the manga
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I see nakama thanks for the infos!!
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
@Akai2 Nice avy, the great Mitsui during corona!