Worstgen

Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Kid is certainely far from Magneto's incredibly creative, versatile and powerful use of magnetism yet.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
I was hoping that he would be at least able of levitating himself with his magnetic powers.
Bogard
Bogard
To be fair, there is a minor scene where he could have used magnetism attraction to lift himself: https://i.imgur.com/ZHWsVIO.png Still nowhere near the creativity i was expecting though :/
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Oda is basically spamming same attacks from SNs as they did pre ts. Chck Apoo, same. Chck Drake, Chck Hawkins(ok he showed more), chck Kidd.
Akai2
Akai2
They need to exercise great caution with exploring such a potentially broken ability. I think it's more of caution, than lack of imagination. Additionally, they're still in the feeling out stage of the war. The 3 bakas are just trying to avoid damage and reach Kaido's castle for now. When they do, and Kid starts to legitimately fight, I'd be disappointed too if it's only limited to what's been shown.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
@Akai2 i can agree there. Given how Oda had to nerf Law after PH. Bt watching same thing is also underwhelming.
Akai2
Akai2
@Yo Tan Wa True, but to me it was more about his opponent than Law. Doffy's haki was just stronger than Law's so he could counter his Room.
Other than that, I don't really remember him fighting seriously after DR. He was mainly just escaping and protecting the plan's secrecy. Either way, OP is about to be battle focused for the first time since Thriller Bark. So getcha pop corn ready and we need some bet threads lol
Akai2
Akai2
Damn all of this profile posting making me feel like @Cinera Srry Boggie for the alert spam 😞
Cinera
Cinera
@Akai2: it is far too early to compare yourself to me. Besides, it ain't spam until it's triple digits.

The senior squad (@Natalija, @TheAncientCenturion and @Jew D. Boy) gave me nearly 300 alerts before (I had more than 300, but probably some were not from them). A measly 3 comments is nothing to worry about.
Cinera
Cinera
Now you'll tell me you were joking again, and I'll feel dumb. 😣
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I guess he is preserving new attacks for his upcoming fight
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Technically, unless Apoo's is his actual one for real
Cinera
Cinera
@Akai2: stop bullying me! 😣