Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
That's bad to hear. Get better soon my man.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Yasu please take care and I hope everything is alright for you and your family. I hope you get well soon
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
I'm just glad it's not too serious for you, though, but it's better to be safe than sure, so take it easy.
Akai2
Akai2
I'm really sorry to hear that, Yasu. Please take care of yourself and I hope you and yours get through this.
Worst
Worst
Ty for the support,doctors said it shouldn't get worse and just stay isolated, my dad had a fever the same day as me, he didn't did the test but sure he has it too (is fine too btw just the light symptoms) my mom didn't had any so most likely she is asymptomatic
Seth
Seth
You never know the day or hour. This virus is everywhere even I'm not 100% sure if i'm not silent carrier. Washing hands and wearing mask is nothing more than a ilussion of protection. Stay safe bro and I hope it will end on a casual fever for ya. Cheers!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
That's very sad nakama. I also have been sick with gastritis.

Italy is a real mess, I was way luckier being a Southist.

I wish you a quick recovery and keep us informed about your situation. We will stay very anxious for you.
Reborn
Reborn
There is no escape from this virus until we get a vaccine. All we can do is take precautions like social distancing and build our immunity.

Good to hear that you have only mild symptoms which reflect that you have good immune system. I hope you recover soon
stormylife
stormylife
Me also pulled throught that shit. Continued to smoking while waiting patiently . There is nothing to worry about