Worstgen

Freecs13
Freecs13
Aaw.. such a warm welcome :') thank youu
I'm from Indonesia, a country in South East Asia. But I planned to go to another country soon to have a new adventure there.
How about you? Where are you from mate?
djiayebee
djiayebee
oh ID! Where exactly? I've traveled to Bali, Surabaya & Mt Bromo! Me, I'm French but have been living in South Korea for 8 years now! I have had various adventures in several countries and highly recommend you to do the same ;) Any candidates on your list??
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I had read South East Blue for a moment!! Haha I'm very obsessed with OP
Freecs13
Freecs13
Wow, you're such a great adventurer djiabee.
I intend to go to UK this year, for continuing my master degree there.
Living in South Korea must be wonderful for you to stay there for 8 years.

And oh yeah, I'm living in Jakarta right now, the capital city of Indonesia.

*I edit my post because I think it's too long.. sometimes I'm kinda embarrassed with my self..
Freecs13
Freecs13
And beta.. you're not alone. I think I also obsessed with op so much
djiayebee
djiayebee
oh no you deleted some parts!? i missed that... feel free to talk as much as you feel like, dont worry about it being too long, embarrassing yourself or anything like that! ;)
djiayebee
djiayebee
master degree in which field? going UK, sounds cool! hope all the best for you mate!! haha yes i came to Seoul for finishing my studies too at first, but then got a job, eventually married my wife, and now have a cute lil boy... ^^ so quite the wonderful life for me as you said hehe
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Nice nakamas we got two passions in common then not just one :)
Freecs13
Freecs13
Okay.. I'm just still not confidence enough sometimes with my English. I like to check my comment several times before posting it, just to make sure my grammar is correct, etc..
And about the degree.. I decide to take MBA.. I actually still not good at business right now. But idk why I always feel the passion on it. I hope I can learn lot of things about business in MBA, as well as getting people connection from it.
Freecs13
Freecs13
Haha I actually very obsessed in several manga and manhwa apart from op and hxh.
Like solo leveling, tower of god, and kingdom.. I can read those manga/manhwa for hours when I have nothing to do.
djiayebee
djiayebee
Awesome! When did you start reading manga? Are you into some less recent series too? There is so many I read/watched so it's hard to list them all but some I really like and can suggest to try if you dont know them : Shaman King, Death Note, Full Metal Panic (the anime!), etc.
Freecs13
Freecs13
I like them too. I've finished watched/read all those manga u mentioned. But those all already ended right? Sad..
I think I started reading manga when I was in my first year of Junior high.. and it's One Piece! Volume 1! It's been so long..
That time, my relative bought me several kid's book and one of them was that manga..
Well maybe I'm destined to be a fan of one piece till the rest of my life.. But I don't mind
djiayebee
djiayebee
Quite similar to all of us here I am sure hehe ^^ By the way are you into football, like my Italian bro @Finalbeta here?? I recently discovered a gem called "BlueLock", personally it's one of the most interesting sports manga I've ever seen! Very unique and refreshing!