Worstgen

Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I mean their Haki seem be beeing in same lvl, at least their Advanced CoA, so how Roger and Garp could deal with his haki+awakening insane df power? Alone advanced CoC? Give Adnvanced CoC so much a powerboost? In that case I really want to see what advanced CoA give for ability to deal of with Whitebeard Gura power. Shanks and probably Mihawk have it too then, I want to see what a attribute Advanced CoC give someone.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I mean in compare Whitebeard had anything, advanced CoA, CoC, good CoO and a insane df power, insane physical strenght and many other attributes. It is insane that Roger could fight off Whitebeard, he must have a crazy ability with CoC.
comrade
comrade
I think it must be CoC. It's already labeled as a terrifying ability by even admirals. I think we will witness it in Luffy vs. Teach. Since Luffy's DF powers will be useless against the Yami Yami no mi, making it base Luffy (without rubber durability) vs. the Gura power.
HA001
HA001
That was a friendly rivalry and a dying roger.
Cinera
Cinera
Maybe Primebeard was simply stronger.
comrade
comrade
No he wasn't. WB was said to be the equal of "even" Roger.
HA001
HA001
But if thats cause of what weve seen in the flashback wb didnt even use the gura
comrade
comrade
We've seen a single clash between Roger and Whitebeard. Why would you assume that's already everything Roger's got?