Blax Blah Sep 25, 2026 If I could Begin to be Half of what You think of me When I see The way you act Wondering when I'm Coming back
If I could Begin to be Half of what You think of me When I see The way you act Wondering when I'm Coming back
Blax Blah Sep 24, 2026 Sometimes, all I think about is you Late nights, in the middle of June Heat waves been freakin me out
Sometimes, all I think about is you Late nights, in the middle of June Heat waves been freakin me out
Blax Blah Sep 24, 2026 .....And no matter what you do from here on out, know this...I will love you always - Bro to Bro
Blax Blah Sep 19, 2026 Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Blax Blah Sep 19, 2026 Imma find it waiting, in the corner, somewhere in the dark If I could go, go to where it all began
Blax Blah Sep 18, 2026 One Piece Thinks Cynicism isnt Maturity https://youtu.be/dyBjmrxaXUY?si=ke_wBSRM4vAFDJkh
Loki D. Terror Sep 17, 2026 https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/upset-pingu-sitting-us48zjjcduax7qbw.gif
Blax Blah Sep 15, 2026 Imma find it waiting, in the corner Somewhere in the dark If I could go, go to where it all began Yes I would take it back to the start
Imma find it waiting, in the corner Somewhere in the dark If I could go, go to where it all began Yes I would take it back to the start
Blax Blah Sep 14, 2026 If I could go go into my heart In search for all the places I left a spark To find a way, way back to the olden days, before it started falling apart Imma find it waiting, in the corner Somewhere in the dark If I could go, go to where it all began, yes I would take it back to the start Back to the staaaaaaaaart Ooooooh back to the staaaaaaaaart
If I could go go into my heart In search for all the places I left a spark To find a way, way back to the olden days, before it started falling apart Imma find it waiting, in the corner Somewhere in the dark If I could go, go to where it all began, yes I would take it back to the start Back to the staaaaaaaaart Ooooooh back to the staaaaaaaaart