Guys I did it! I beat that STUPID DOG you make me look bad! Evil dog Leopold. And the Evil Possessed Priest Marcello. Cue the aura farming Rhapthorne summoning and destroying every landmass with the big red dot. 🔴 what a productive day. I should be 75% done with DQ VIII by now…
Big Daddy Saran’s blade, fed the Bomb Bomb No Mi, and hailed as the fastest blade in the quick draw West of the Mississippi, :myman:was able to nearly stalemate a Prime Mihawk solely due to its speed, and that was before being fed the Bomb Bomb No Mi. 💣
BDS “The Worlds Fastest Swordsman” 🗡️ as well as ranked #2-4 on civilians rankings when it comes to swordsmen, is a legend discussed greatly in SouthBlue
One Piece fans are genuinely slow if they think the Gyatt Valley Movie isn’t gonna be #3 at the box office between the competition of Demon Slayer and Spiderman movie. LMAO 🤣
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.