Worstgen

Natalija
Natalija
There are no regions you are not in, what are you talking about. You’re omnipotent.
Thanks for not doing it 😂✋🏻
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
If you legitimately won something, then CONGRATULATIONS NAT YOU ARE THE BEST YEAH WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE 😤🤯🤑
Natalija
Natalija
I literally won nothing, they’re trolling but THANKS!!!!! 😂🔥
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
You know I need these things explained, my senior citizen mind slips sometimes...
Reborn
Reborn
I am not kidding. She won. She is just being humble and don't want to make it public. But if a player wins such big tournament then as fellow mafia players we should celebrate it and congratulate her because she brought glory to our forum.

And, here you are jew not spreading this news. 😒
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Reborn I’d buy this, if we didn’t all know that Nat shoots to kill AND would gladly celebrate a win of this magnitude. She’s humble, sure, but modesty doesn’t last long when you’ve kicked someone’s ass in a game like this.
Natalija
Natalija
No, in this game it’s all about rubbing it in your opponent’s face 😂 like Reborn likes to
Reborn
Reborn
*Professional players* jew *professional players*

There is a reason why she won the tournament. But as you wish jew.
AL sama
AL sama
@Natalija your logic is flawed

I mean there's no reason for that many people to lie about it cause we gain nothing from it

so just admit it
Natalija
Natalija
Ok. I won.
If you get me lynched in your game right away over this, I’m going to be very angry 🔥