Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Post time skip, he no longer kills his own allies which removes the “hate factor” that made him unique, and his smooth talking nature is all-but gone in favor of mindlessly screaming in frustration or pouting in hopeless resignation only to be pep talked by Sengoku.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Maybe we HAVE discussed this before, because I remember talking about how he effectively became a figurehead after being the driving force for the Marines in the war. The old Sakazuki seemed like the kind of guy who would tell the Gorosei to go fuck themselves, not just throw a fit and have that be the end of it.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Speaking of Sengoku, he’s one of the characters that I’d say skyrocketed among my favs post TS. I thought Sengoku was a great character pre time skip (especially at Marineford) but post time skip Sengoku is bae and enhances how awesome pre time skip Sengoku was.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But as for the others: Aokiji, Sengoku, Katakuri, Teach, Smoker, Doflamingo, etc etc etc
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Akainu is still up there but he no longer stands out imo.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I do love how loose Sengoku has become in retirement; he was already a vaguely sympathetic character (if not also a hard liner) but his talk with Law over Rocinante made him that much more relatable. Still, he fell into the same subservient routine with his superiors when he was in charge...bureaucracy is bullshit.
C
critical mindset
Garp is not a confirmed CoC user means Sengoku > Prime Garp. Erkan actually showed some convincing scans where Marco and Vista pushed back Akainu. However, that's no reason to downplay Akainu, rather I push Vista and Marco above the other YC. Continental Akainu though is a different animal
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Sengoku is probably my favorite comic relief character in OP. He’s a 5th year Senior who jumps onto Marine Warships with flip flops and beach attire on just for the lulz, dude literally does not give a fuck anymore and it’s hysterical. To see the guy who was stressed out of his F’ing mind pre time skip literally give 0 fucks anymore and basically get a free pass to do whatever the hell he wants, is amazing lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But as much as Sengoku is just clowning around now, he can still get serious and drops legendary stories and mythic bombs of wisdom on younger marines (including the damn Fleet Admiral himself) when the time calls for it. The dude is literally a GOAT in every sense of the word.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Could not agree more, Lee...that laissez-faire attitude is just too damn fun to ignore 👍
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The Red Dawg is still the manly man we all remember about, though a few traits his personality downgraded indeed sadly
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
(Also think you’re onto something, CM...although I’m not gonna powerscale Vista just because I haven’t analyzed his few scenes as much as you)
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Vista featuring in this profile post, how odd is that :3
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Garp probably has CoC, let’s be real. IIRC, when he witnessed Luffy’s Conqueror’s Haki, he said something like “so you inherited it *too*” or something like that, which suggests that both Dragon and Luffy have it and they got it from Garp.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I hope all the Monkeys have CoC, but we have to fuckin’ SEE Dragon do ANYTHING at all to get a glimpse of his 🙄
Dark Hound
Dark Hound
How the hell do you want him to kill his own allies ? He made that because it was time of war not because he’s an unstable bloodthirsty psychopath @Admiral Lee Hung
Dark Hound
Dark Hound
But I agree that I was disappointed that Akainu was scared of samurais

Pre TS Akainu would have sent everyone there when he heard of the alliance

Other than that it’s great to see Akainu is mature and not a complete rage-a-holic retard
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The Red Dawg is a movement, not a simple individual :3
J
Just a member
In a month or 2 at best I expect Admiral Lee to board the Red force and change his name in Emperor Lee Hung, the slow shifting has already begun.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Just a member My only issue with that is the dick joke doesn’t work as well as it does with Major or Admiral...but it IS still a dick joke, so I’ll allow it.