Worstgen

Seth
Seth
I think this comes from the movie a lot.
This movie should never exist at least not in era where Luffy didn't even know what G4 is.
Move didn't do Shiki justice.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
That movie didn't even make any sense in terms of power scaling, no more than Z and Stampede did. And people should know that in canon Shiki would have utterly stomped the Straw Hats.
Seth
Seth
@Buusatan94 bro don't bring this up. I have fucking ptsd.
Z THE ALMIGHTY ADMIRAL = Luffy beat him because why not
Bulle hype over the moon = power of friendship

I fucking hate shonen sometimes.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well Sengoku helped Garp in order to avoid overdamage to MF's expenses but yes I bet he was there PL wise
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don't think anyone believe that real Shiki and Strong World Shiki are the same. I don't see anyone saying that Prime Shiki would have had trouble with Pre Skip SH.
But for me comparing Prime Shiki and Current Akainu is total fair game
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Roger, Whitebeard, Shiki, Garp in their physical primes; and possibly Sengoku and Rayleigh and Linlin too; are surely above any of the current top tiers.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Don't think so. Kaido and maybe current Akainu/Dragon are likely more than a match for Sengoku and Shiki. I think you underestimate a bit current top dogs. The current ones are def weaker than Roger/WB and likely Garp too and likely Xebec. For the rest I think they are quite comparable and close to each other.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Possible but I doubt it given how the already extremely powerful WB, Garp, Linlin and Rayleigh are in their old age despite being surely only a shadow of their previous selves (a sick and dying WB was able of matching and even beating an admiral when enraged, that Rayleigh was able of matching an admiral despite years without practice and how Big Mom is still a Yonko in the same lvl than Shanks and Kaido)
RayanOO
RayanOO
Because the will is the most important thing of all things. If you still have an iron will you can do wonder.
Ray matched Kiz for some minutes, WB beat Aka in a war and not in a real 1vs1. In a 1vs1 he would have likely lost fair and square due to illness.
And BM is abnormal at every level haha. I think she was a bit better in her 50s but not far because of her body
RayanOO
RayanOO
Shanks/Dragon/Aka and Kaido are extremely strong. They have iron will, Dragon and Shanks have likely extraordinary COC. Dragon wants to change everything, Shanks is a key to the world, Kaido the strongest of all, and Aka changed the very face of the Marine. They are all extraordinary
Seth
Seth
Dragon is pussy. He didn't show up to Mariejois. I WILL DECLARE A WAR.
MHM
Arthur's Dragon > Oda's Dragon
RayanOO
RayanOO
The guy is challenging the whole workd and the biggest power ever. He is the only one, he has the biggest balls of all
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Yes but so far none of the current top tiers have been comparable to the strongest of Roger's era with Roger being the Pirate King and most legendary pirate of all time, Whitebeard being considered to be the Strongest Man in the world, Shiki being a legend too and able of competing with the previous two and Garp being considered to be the strongest marine the world has ever seen and a demon to all pirates.
Seth
Seth
Yet he didn't even show up at Mariejois while Sabo did.
I lost my hope in this character a long time ago.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
And the Whitebeard we saw at Marineford was far from being as strong as Whitebeard in his prime, no one would have been able of giving a match to this Whitebeard at Marineford and both Roger and Shiki were comparable to this guy.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Prime Garp = Akainu is very possible in my opinion. Akainu doesn't just represent the mid gen, he is also an important step to the future
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well about Shiki, I have him slightly below that. :) hype wise Garp felt more impressive vs Roger than Shiki was ever portrayed
RayanOO
RayanOO
But Shanks / Aka and Dragon are legends but legend of this era. Some will talk about them for decades. If any of those 3 had lived before they would have been legends of the past era.
The kings of eras stand above for me :Roger, WB, Xebec, Garp and maybe the current strongest one Kaido. The rest are below.