Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
as I said:
Jack throws thousands of water shots towards the golem -> Pica ends up as cheese.
nik87
nik87
1. Because it is headcanon, not my fault you dont have any facts.
2. What makes you think he can? Streussen's ability is not Katakuri's ability.
3. Cracker is a coward too, that didnt help Luffy at all, instead it made him unable to beat Cracker.
4. If Kaido had Pica's DF, performance of golem wouldnt change, stop downplaying it.
5. Jack has shown 0 water shots. Headcanon, again...
Sentinel
Sentinel
1.) Mimimi?
2.) Streussen is inferior to Katakuri and he is not an awakening user. Paramecia Awakening literally allows you to do this shit, that's its ability.
3.) Did Cracker run away from Luffy? He hid behind his soldiers and counterattacked Luffy whilst Pica simply ran away as a coward he is.
4.) I asked you whether Kaido has the DC required to destroy the golem, let alone forcing Pica out of the golem.-
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
@Sentinel I mean if we saying dc feat, Doffy didn´t show also a mountain lvl dc feat, he can at best slice Pica up(not even like Zoro did) but he wouldn´t be able to destroy it right? Is now Pica stronger then Mingo?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Just give an answer.
5.) Jack is a fishman as well. His Calamity name is literally "Jack the Drought", wtf lol. Dude is hella desperate but I would be either if I was defending this Pica trash.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@playa4321 Watch out, nik may really believe that.
nik87
nik87
1. Mimimi indeed because no facts will show up from fantasy.
2. Exactly. Why are you giving Streussen's ability to Katakuri when the later hasnt shown feats of awakening affecting Pica's toe?
3. Doesnt change fact that he is a coward who is strong only because he hides behind a medium, just like Pica. He didnt run away, he changed targets.
4. You are not the one asking questions about Kaido, I am.
nik87
nik87
Kaido with Pica's DF performs exactly the same with golem, user's stats dont affect the golem.
5. Show me proof of the Drought using 1000 water shots?

@playa4321 Doffy unable to trap Pica isnt equal to Pica>Mingo. Never said that.
Zowo
Zowo
Sentinel
Sentinel
1.) So yours is mimimi? Gotcha.
2.) Because Streussen's ability to turn something in food is nothing different to Awakening. You sure make powerscaling more difficult than it is.
3.) Being a tactician and running away from the opponent are two different things. "He changed targets", so he ran away, gotcha.
4.) Pretty sure I was asking. Just answer the question, what's the problem?
Sentinel
Sentinel
If Kaido has Pica's DF, his mastery would be simply better, i.e. even covering his golem with armament Haki, something similar like Bullet.
Now since I answered your question, you can answer mine.
5.) You exactly know that Jack is featless when it comes about his fishman abilities but don't worry, Jinbe put Hody's fishman karate as novice, degrading his skills actually. There is no doubt that Jack will outperform-
Sentinel
Sentinel
Hody's feats like that.

@Zowo Yes, I do think that.
Zowo
Zowo
@Sentinel do u have proof? jozu can t fly jozu doesnt have range attacks and jozu throwing things at pica won t defeat him since he will regenerate with ez
Sentinel
Sentinel
As long as Pica runs away from Jozu, it's an auto win anyways. His only option it is to escape the fight and hiding from Jozu since he has no chance of beating him.
Seth
Seth
Jozu can fly if you kick him up high enough XDD
Zowo
Zowo
@Sentinel why would pica hide from him when jozu can t reach him lol he stays in his golem and attacks
Sentinel
Sentinel
Also, we have no proof of Jozu fighting Pica. It's a hypothetical fight, we only estimate their feats.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Zowo He won't deal jack shit, that's why. And despite Jozu's own size and looking very tanky, he is also hella fast.
Zowo
Zowo
so a tie jozu cant do shit and pica can t do shit but still think 4-5 mountain punches and jozu is done
Sentinel
Sentinel
I think you are overrestimating Pica too much