Worstgen

Buusatan94
Buusatan94
As someone who lives in France where everyone can benefit from healthcare I feel you mate.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Buusatan94 We’re literally the only developed country in the world that doesn’t have it...that’s why I don’t understand people who still believe in American exceptionalism. What are we first in? Childhood obesity? Wealth disparity? Celebrity divorces? THIS is the hill every MAGA-thumping moron wants to die on??
J
Just a member
Guess it is the same kind of people who votes for a turbo capitalist billionare to rapresent millions of middle and low class and their interests.. How can people in the USA be against something like universal healthcare in the middle of this Corona storm? Do they think that the black lives matter protest is fueled only by activists and not from a nation who risks to take the virus and can't afford the bills?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Just a member Bro, don’t even get me started on this...the fact that WEARING A GOD DAMN MASK SO YOU DON’T GET INFECTED OR INFECT OTHERS WITH A DEADLY VIRUS has become a political issue completely disproves the notion of American exceptionalism by itself.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Just a member Idiots and racists totally misunderstand the point of the BLM protests, but continue supporting the most blatantly corrupt, overtly prejudiced administration in recent memory and wanna be taken seriously. I truly weep for the state of this shithole country.
J
Just a member
Wearing a mask is for sure a big problem, way better inject alchool in your veins or take the hydrochloroquine like him and his pal Bolsonaro do in Brazil. The simple fact they both are taking and suggesting it should ban them from stores by default.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Just a member SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE RED STATES 👏👏👏