Worstgen

comrade
comrade
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I also don't think Luffy can afford to parry Zoro because of Zoro's superior armament Haki as shown in Wano. I think Zoro's CoA is superior to Katakuri as I don't even think Katakuri has CoA required to Tame Enma and not pass out.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Snakeman is a bitch for Zoro and he will certainly need 360 vision of Ashura to even stand a chance at reacting to its attacks. But I don't think one session of Snakeman would do put down Zoro or even bring him near K.O state especially if he coats himself in CoA.
comrade
comrade
Yes, Zoro certainly has a pretty powerful CoA. He even used Ryuo back then against Daz, and here he trained 2 years with the WSS and black blade owner to hone his Haki with the restriction of Alcohol until he mastered that feat. You can literally see black energy flowing out of Zoro's swords. Plus, Luffy is vulnerable to cuts.
comrade
comrade
Base Zoro cutting down that mountain threw everyone around in a state of shock and awe. And Asura comes as a powerup to that.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
That's what I am trying to say. Viola literally came in her pants, Kinnemon who has seen Oden perform some amazing feats like even scarring Kaido had was sweating and had his mouth wide open.

I am telling you ISDS is not a high tier 101 feat. I doubt any Wano samurai bar Oden can pull that off. Maybe Kyoshiro but I am not even sure about that.
comrade
comrade
Yeah. Though I think there are two types of swordsmen. Those who rather focus on grace and those who focus on power. Kyoshiro looks like a lean thin dude, while Zoro uses 5 ton dumbbells to maximize his physical strength. I doubt Kyoshiro could split a mountain apart, lol. But he is fast and swift.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I can see that.
comrade
comrade
How do you think the fight King vs Zoro will go? I think King will dominate first and inflict some serious damage, until Zoro exceeds his limits and one shots King, who so far only got minor damage.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Well it depends on what Oda's plans are for Zoro since he gave him Enma and it is implied he will make it black. I think Zoro will fight Kaido so King will not be his final fight.

If that is the case, Zoro with Enma is around Oden level and high diffs King. Otherwise I can see Zoro vs Mr1 scenario happening.