Worstgen

Dettles
Dettles
While I agree that BB is the weakest (currently) I believe his Bounty is fundamentally different than the other Yonkos in that Blackbeard intentionally hid his strength and laid low while he was on Whitebeard's ship. Only getting his first bounty during the last two years, while the other Yonkos have had their bounties for years and even decades. Even Big Mom who was a "Natural Desaster" only had a starting bounty 50
Dettles
Dettles
Million. Blackbeard went from 0 to 2.2 billion in only two years.
But even though he is the weakest I don't think the difference between his and the others is that big, and the fight could go either way depending on the situation.
Cinera
Cinera
Shanks has only been a Yonkou for 6 years (much less than Kaido/BM), but his bounty is close to theirs.
Dettles
Dettles
But Shanks was a well known Pirate before that, even 13 years ago people were shocked to learn he lost his arm, he had his own crew for over a decade prior to becoming a Yonko, plus had been a Yonko for three times as long as Blackbeard. Plus Blackbeard is the only one whose will still rise while the others seemed to have cap at their current ones.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
He is coming for the strongest title though.
Cinera
Cinera
I can see BB become stronger than even Kaido. I just currently think he's the weakest Yonkou.