Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Bee, things are rarely all right in this country...I’ll be honest, I have little hope that we’ll beat the virus anytime soon OR elect someone we can trust in combatting the same. Personally, things have been as uncomplicated as possible, but being home all the time is getting wearisome. Appreciate you checking in, my man, everything good with you?
djiayebee
djiayebee
so no civil war yet there, good to hear! stay safe anyway. for me too everything is good 👍 but not sure when international traveling will be made easy again, you know without the quarantine shit, restrictions and all... my parents are dying to vist me and the lil bee, but can't for the foreseeable future
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hahaha, not yet, but once it happens I’ll need all my leftist pals on this forum to help me stock up on ammo 🤣😯😑

Have they met Bee Jr yet?? Either way, hopefully y’all get in the clear a lot sooner than anticipated...not being able to see our families has definitely been the hugest collective drawback of this pandemic.
djiayebee
djiayebee
Absolutely... Yes, fortunately they did! Bee Jr was born last June and they visited him in Korea a month later, then we went to France for Xmas. They were supposed to come again for his 1st anniversary but I had to cancel everything for them coz of that damn virus... Luckily they can at least see him by videochat pretty much everyday, but it's not the same...

Anyway, yea hope things will improve soon for everyone!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, good, at least they’ve met him and can see y’all on the regular! Are you and Mrs. Bee able to take any time to yourselves while looking after the little one?
djiayebee
djiayebee
Hmmm tough question lol he plays well on his own so we don't have to constantly hold him, but he is full of energy and always too active so can NOT take eyes off him.... These days he likes to casually do pull-ups while holding the fridge door lmao. But on weekdays he goes to kindergarten, so if both of us have a day off then yea we can chill a bit
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hahaha, kinda sounds like having a puppy that will eventually learn how to talk!! 🤣
djiayebee
djiayebee
wtf your puppy does pull-ups on the fridge too?! 😆
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Finalbeta Damn is the 2nd wave starting in Italy?! Are some people refusing to wear masks there too? 😱
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Finalbeta sorry to hear that, hope you'll stay safe fratello 🙏