Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
What I love the most about him is the way he moves and fights. Always classy, always calm, he is a real fencer, and the way he carries his lightsaber is awesome.
The real problem is the lack of background we had about Dooku during either the movies or the TV shows. I wanted to see more about his Jedi lives and why he left etc. (only covered by novels etc if I remember correctly).
RayanOO
RayanOO
Makashi/Form II is really the best looking form
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
He left because he had become dissilusionned with the republic and the jedi order, being one of the most outspoken critics of the previous chancellors and of the senate for their corruption and/or incompetence and becoming disdainful of the Jedi Order's blind loyalty to the Republic and rigidity and fixation on the Prophecy of the Chosen One.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Also despite their differences in morality and views Dooku had come to see and love Qui-Gon like a son and his death only accelerated his fall into the dark side and cemented his decision to leave the order.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah I know, but it is a shame we had to learn all of that in novels and other medias and not in the main movies. Dooku's past was barely addressed during the movies.
RayanOO
RayanOO
The what if scenarios if Qui Gon hadn't died are numerous haha
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
One of the experiences that marked Dooku was the battle of Gallidran during which the Jedi destroyed the True Mandalorian forces, of which Jango was a survivor, after the Death Watch blamed the True Mandalorians for a massacre they had commited themselves. Dooku was disgusted when he discovered the treachery and how the Jedi Council hadn't investigated further and was misguided so easely.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
The Mandalorian Civil War was also a very cool and interesting element of the Legends lore, I was not satisfied with how the Mandalorians were handled during TCW.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Didn't know the part with the Gallidran wars.
Mandalore parts was nice in TCW but the True mandalorians, death watch etc were not explored that much. But we had a glimpse of their warrior culture etc and this was already cool. Pre Vizsla, Satine etc.
When we think about it there is some much content in the Star wars universe, they could have made 100 different movies but they chose to invent a new weird trilogy....
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Reminds me of that stupid declaration from Kathleen Kennedy pretending that there wasn't much thing to adapt from Star Wars.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
There were good parts about the Mandalorians in TCW but I wanted to see more of them and also to see Boba rekindle with his heritage just like in Legends, and to the True Mandolorians return to truly restore the Mandalorians to their old ways.