Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Fax. Just like the sanji page one shit. People been giving out Ws and Ls for a year. They wont admit they were wrong. I see some already making excuses.
Reborn
Reborn
Well making excuses and pushing headcannon have been their forte since dawn of op. LoL

It's just another episode that will cement the temple foundation.

What's your take on zoro and kaido? Cut or kill?
HA001
HA001
Got a bet with tac for cut on which im a million percent confident on. But every chapter that goes by the clearer i see the killing blow above the flower capital just like ryuma.
Reborn
Reborn
Cut is 100% confirmed. The way oda has build story so far, zoro cutting kaido is as confirmed as Luffy becoming PK🤭🤭. And, since you have a bet with TAC, then it's 200% confirmed now lol

I am still not sure about zoro killing kaido. I am 50/50 on this.

The odds in favor is because of Ryuma legacy but I wanna see will Oda really take this route
HA001
HA001
I always used to think if not zoro then bb would kill kaido and take his fruit and all that jazz. But hes about to engage the marines for whatever hes after so i dont see him coming to wano anymore. And i think kaido for sure dies this arc.
Reborn
Reborn
I don't see Kaido being alive post wano as well. More so because I don't see him as strongest op character. This is absurd to believe.

Blackbeard Killin kaido is still a possibility (I am a bit biased in favor of BB) lol

And, I believe so because BB has strongest Dfs (logia and paramecia) so he is likely to get strongest zoan df which is kaido df.

Oda can easily find ways for BB to come to wano.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Nope.
Reborn
Reborn
@TheAncientCenturion meh... you will lose bet to Ha.

Mark Rebornimformer words. If you are willing then even I am ready to place a bet with you. Will you dare?
Tobra
Tobra
lmao people really think zoro is cutting kaido head off
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
My bet with Ha0 is too big for me to take any side bets.
Reborn
Reborn
Tac the great one is backing out of having bet with me? We can make stakes interesting with no consequences on stakes you have with HA..
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I'm letting Ha0 choose my status for a month if Zoro cuts Kaido and I'm changing my username to TheAncientDragDown. Sorry but any side bet feels lackluster.