Worstgen

Seth
Seth
It's not like Kaido can turn into a fucking Dragon and fly up again L O L.
Reborn
Reborn
No offense but that would be BS writing and repetition of BM falling in water plot
Bullet
Bullet
Luffy and Jinbe will stop Bigmom
Yamato and Sanji and the Scabbards will fight the calamities and tobbi roppo so no one can save Kaido and after a couple of chapters when the BP have lost their morale and think Kaido is dead he comes back up and fucks the alliance
Though i know this is very stupid
Bullet
Bullet
Yeah it's bullshit but after Wcl and amnesia i don't put it past Oda
Seth
Seth
@Reborn Tbh? BS or not it's Oda.

Finding sense in Wano arc is pointless at this point.
Reborn
Reborn
Nothing will make sense if we always try to judge during mid of an arc or make sense out of everything we come across.

Yes some inconsistency gets visible but one must understand that it's not easy to be consistent with all aspects and with so many sub plots and stakeholders.

I don't see oda talking kaido falling in water route
M
MD Zolo
This raid cannot fail anymore. If the raid fails then Kaido and BM will go to Wano and decimate it as Kaido promised to turn it into New Onigashima.

The Raid isn't gonna fail. Kaido may fly to Flower Capital near the end of the raid to fight Luffy 1 vs. 1, but that's all.
Seth
Seth
@Reborn I think he will either like scream or some shit and they will be sent flying from the force of it or he will turn into a Dragon before falling into water.
Reborn
Reborn
@Seth Rollins I won't deny what you said. It's possible

@MD Zolo even I don't think raid would fail now. Whole alliance is there. If oda has another act in mind,then I don't see how alliance will come out of this without getting captured or killed after getting rekt by two yonkous.

However, there is one thing that can change this equation and that is presence of BM.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well if your theory is correct this is why Kaido is starting to shake :)
Seth
Seth
@Reborn Kaido says: Your swords can't hurt me and loses focus whle thinking about Oden.

Imagine his PTSD when he sees Zoro with Enma xDDDD.