Worstgen

Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
@MD Zolo Are you dismissing all the hype and title Kaido got by calling them rumors? Lol. What about the SBS statement from Oda?
M
MD Zolo
@Nidai_Kitetsu, hype is hype. And do you seriously want to bring "Your mother is strong than even Kaido" as an evidence of Kaido being the strongest? What kind of stupid logic is that?

The fact is this: only WB was considered the the World's strongest by the WG/Marines. And only Shanks, Akainu and BB have successfully proved that they are worthy of fighting WB.

Untill Kaido does that too, you can only rely on hype.
M
MD Zolo
And when you rely on hype only to see that you can be hurt and have PTSD, you will be denigrated for it.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Do you even know what was said in that sbs? Go and read it first
M
MD Zolo
I did. I've read it many times. At best, you can say that Kaido > Akainu with that.
M
MD Zolo
You tell me: WHAT FEAT does Kaido have? NONE.

You rely on hype and then you can't TAKE IT when that hype is BROKEN in MANGA PANEL.

How pathetic is that?
M
MD Zolo
Better yet: Why should anybody consider a guy who was defeated 7 times as the WSC when there are people who don't have such record of defeat?
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Very good, thats an improvement. So we got a direct comparison to Akainu in that "stupid" SBS, the same Akainu you are claiming to have a case to be number 1. Now, name me another active character in the series, who got a direct statement from Oda that puts him above Akainu.
M
MD Zolo
You first: Tell me why should I consider Kaido who was defeated SEVEN times as the WSC?

There is still Shanks and Dragon. Shanks fought against WB (the well recognized WSM) toe to toe and Dragon is the Most Wanted Man alive.

Kaido has done neither of them.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Do we know when those defeats happened? Those might be way before he hit his prime. Luffy, who will be the WSM, got defeated twice by Crocodile

So you are willing to accept Dragon's most wanted hype, but dismissing every hype Kaido got? What kind of double standard is that?

You want feats? Show me another character who one shotted a YC1 level character
M
MD Zolo
Amnesic BM did exactly that, didn't she?

And..okay, I will not Bring Up Dragon too. What's your excuse for Shanks and BB?
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Why do I have to prove Kaido is over Shanks and BB when it should be the other way round? Shanks didnt get any hint ever as the WSM, nor did Oda double down in a SBS about his standing. Anyway, if you think those are rumors, which is very stupid, do you see Shanks or BB one shotting post-WCI Luffy?
M
MD Zolo
You don't?!! BB has WB's power, the power to destroy the World. And Shanks is the guy who got WB's respect. Not Kaido.

Why should Shanks have to prove anything to Kaido? Kaido is the featless one. Shanks have fought at least one top tier who goes by the name of WB i.e. WSM. Kaido hasn't done anything that hasn't been replicated by BM.
M
MD Zolo
And if Hype is everything, then why shouldn't we call out Kaido when the hype proves wrong:

1. He didn't win against Oden fair and square
2. He still afraid of Oden's fight
3. Has lost 7 times
4. He didn't have upper hand against BM without at least one of her homies
5. He just got impaled by Red Scabbards

How is his hype justified?!!!
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
BM two shotted a YC2. That was good from BM, I will give you that. We are talking about characters like King, Katakuri, Marco etc getting one shotted, its no joke.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
For me, the hype has been justified so far, except the Oden fight. I consider that as Oden hype, rather than Kaido dehype. Kaido is the main antagonist of this arc, you will see a lot more from him, no need to be impatient.
M
MD Zolo
An Amnesic BM! And she punched Luffy to Kingdom come too.

You can't prove Kaido > BM. So, forget about other things.
M
MD Zolo
@Nidai_Kitetsu, when Kaido shows power equivalent to his hype, I will gladly accept that I am wrong. I am not that much of a sore loser.

But till then, there is no reason to worship Kaido as the strongest in the verse.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
What do you want as proof? An Akainu-Aokiji style 10 day battle with a clear result? If you want that, then no, I dont have any. You are counting every minor points to downplay Kaido, have you forgotten all the panels in WCI where Big Mom looked really pathetic? Heck, very recently she was chasing Chopper and Usopp
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Yes, we have enough reasons to put Kaido as the strongest. The problem is you are not giving all the hypes and portrayals he got even the slightest consideration. There is no point of arguing with you if you keep acting like those narration and sbs dont exist.