Worstgen

Tobra
Tobra
haha no he isn’t he’s just a vip(donates to the forum patron)
R
Rhealuna
Ah i see haha.
His nickname shines like a mod but the little picture says "most wanted".
That is why i'm a bit curious.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hahaha, excellent question!! Cobs answered it ably; I will note that our actual mods do a tremendous job of keeping all us wild children in line, but still get involved in thread discussions and are extremely approachable. Bottom line, if you find yourself having trouble here, just reach out to them OR me...someone will get you taken care of right away 👊😎
djiayebee
djiayebee
Yes @Jew D. Boy is a mod... in everyone's wishful fantasy coz how can HE not be one?! he has to be... no he will be one, someday!!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@djiayebee Someday, Bee...we’ll have this entire town* in the palm of our sweaty, trembling hands 😈😤

*One Piece forum on this, the WORLD WIDE WEB
R
Rhealuna
@Jew D. Boy I hope never find trouble here. The tag Most Wanted is suits you well, it looks like people here want you to become his/her friend haha
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Rhea, the chances of you finding trouble here are indeed low...there are a lot of shit kickers around here (including myself, hence all the people blowing me up), but you seem capable of shutting down anyone who messes with you, so I imagine you’ll handle your business quite well ☄️💥🔥
R
Rhealuna
@Jew D. Boy Hope so, I know already this forum but not well (read some threads and posts).
But, it's ok. Other people here seems nice even they are shit kickers hehe
R
Rhealuna
@Jew D. Boy Thank you, you hit a lot of likes on some of my posts.
Does this mean you accept me as a friend?