Worstgen

djiayebee
djiayebee
Floch is just a piece of shit, damn how i hate that dude
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Amazing nakama, it's nice to have more AoT fans around.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Shit, I missed your first status on this matter...I am really fascinated how shit ramps up after that timeskip, especially where they’re at now. Who’s your favorite character, Bee?
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Jew D. Boy i was discussing with @RayanOO in the AoT last chap thread about my general impressions, so you'll get an extensive answer to that there! My fav are still Levi and Mikasa (#team Ackerman), even tho Mikasa is not as badass as she was... how about yours??
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Believe it or not, Armin’s my favorite...unlike Eren’s other bestie, he’s handled all the shit he’s gone through very well - fighting his former friends, stealing the Colossus Titan from one of them so he could survive over the commander he respected, and his closest pal wants to kill everyone in the world. Considering all that, he still keeps a calm head and makes sure his side is well protected 🧠💪
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Totally agree on Mikasa, by the way...she’s too brooding now, which I get considering all the shit I listed above, but still. She’s supposed to be this badass berserker, that suits her way better.
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Jew D. Boy Somehow i am not surprised by your choice!? haha yea Armin, i like him too, i think he's the one who grew the most in the entire series!! But he annoyed me a little bit during his period "i dont deserve it, Erwin should have been the one"... I much prefer him now, in the latest chapters
djiayebee
djiayebee
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Yeah, that survivor’s guilt shit was a little tough to read. Also, I like that Annie’s finally been reintroduced into the storyline...she may be one of my favorites as well 😼
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
HAHAHAHAH SEE ABOVE/BELOW BEE
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Jew D. Boy Annie, I suspected her to be the female titan as soon as she appeared... and I didn't like her much coz of that at first, but she grew on me a lot! How about the character you hate most?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
How could it be anyone but Grisha? He ruined BOTH of his fucking families and is indirectly responsible for SO many deaths...this series could be renamed Daddy Issues and not miss a beat.