Worstgen

Yuelyn
Yuelyn
YES! GD was soo cute.

I'm pretty sure that I know everything about the YG Family. I loved them so much. But there isn't much of that left...
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Trismegistus haha i see, a genuine fan indeed! but true, now not much left..... I like old songs by Lexy and Se7en
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
the best girl got a special treatment lol
djiayebee
djiayebee
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
There was a show (I don't know its name anymore) where the entire OG YG Family was invited. Those were the good times.
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Trismegistus and they used to have a YG Family Dream Concert every Dec 31, to celebrate the new year......
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I’ll give it a listen!! Who could honestly pass up the opportunity to hear rhythm and flow in a language they can’t decipher whatsoever?! 🤯🎶🇰🇷
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Ahh yeah. Miss those times. But I still have hope that the BigBang will have new songs. All five of them together.<3
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
thats insane, this conversation started with me asking a very random question.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Yeah my google translator sucks a lot lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
But I guess it's normal, it fails to translate most languages properly u_u
djiayebee
djiayebee
@BangMi that's the power of shitposti... ahem i mean of the InFormers! 😈 nothing stops us!!
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
I don't even wanna know what you nearly called us GIB
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Trismegistus yea they were supposed to do a comeback but the whole covid blew it away i heard.... but anyway it wont be with Seungri after what he did 😕
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
I know and that's what makes me sad...
djiayebee
djiayebee
and @Jew D. Boy let us know your opinion later! but you will be surprised how much Americanized it is
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I shall join the Informing Crew ~
djiayebee
djiayebee
so @Trismegistus other than the YG crew, who else are you into? show me your knowledge
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
I mostly listen to the older groups. Like Super Junior, GG then there is of course BTS, Got7, EXO etc.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
lol super junior and GG, good ol days..