Worstgen

djiayebee
djiayebee
It is incredible and extremely hard to explain by words coz it barely describes the emotion... At first when my wife announced it of course I was so happy and excited, but I couldnt really realize what it means until hearing the baby's heart beat when doing the ultrasound image
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Are you going to be a father?😏
djiayebee
djiayebee
I am not joking, the degree of happiness before and after being a father are just on a whole different level! My wife and me thought we are happy when married and without kid, but then we realized that there was something we didnt even suspect once we had a boy... some friends who had kids told me the same before and I couldn't comprehend it but that's real
djiayebee
djiayebee
lol @Tris my boy is 14 month old 👶
A
Ali
@djiayebee That's really Great man, you pumped hope back into my veins, cuz a lot of dudes here say they regret getting married and having kids.
@Tris noyb
A
Ali
dude i really need to replace some of the trash i considered friends before, Come live in my neighborhood, i could use some of your wise spirits up words ...
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Ali oh really? well i guess it all depends on people's personality 🤷‍♂️ i see a lot of my korean coworkers who also complain about it and are happy to do overtime work so they dont need to see their wives and take care of their kids 😳 can't understand
A
Ali
@Tris hear the words coming from this wise man, you will defenitely need them in your future with light ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
djiayebee
djiayebee
@Ali Choosing your partner, having a wedding, raising kids, all those should be something to decide after carefully considering it~ not just coz that's the norm and what others do.... (but i am well aware not everyone has the free will to do it everywhere in the world)
A
Ali
looks like Drago is interested too O̲ppa̲ (っ-̶●̃益●̶̃)っ ,︵‿ S̲t̲yl̲e̲