Worstgen

MasterD
MasterD
Wise words and vrey true
MasterD
MasterD
the whole concept of power scaling made by fan is absurd to me the whole YC1 level and all
M
MD Zolo
Powerscaling?! Forget powerscaling. I like to see Franky try to drive a motorcycle on top of Doffy's face.

That is a villain. Only the people who know how to Fu*k with them will do so. Rest will stand aside and observe the greatness from distance.

Nami beating Luffy and Zoro is nowhere similar to being rode on by Franky in a battle.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
If Doflamingo had a goofy personnality too yes I could have seen it happening. And it will never change the fact that Doflamingo is still far weaker than Big Mom and Kaido.
MasterD
MasterD
Franky has delivered on od the most badass scenes ahaha with brook as literally the cherry on top ahaha i lought so hard
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
And the guy who will become the Pirate King and strongest guy in the world is even goofier and less intelligent than BM.
M
MD Zolo
Of course, Doffy is weaker but he is a far better villain than BM. And since when was BM considered Goofy?

Wasn't that the schtick for Yonkou fans when Yonkou saga began? No more outlandish villains? Real deals are coming? These are the real deals?
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Just like Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats are supposed to become the new big deal in the story. And all antagonists have been dumbed down or nerfed by the plot one way or another sooner or later even the most serious like Akainu. It's clear that if the Straw Hats weren't the MC they would have been utterly crushed by Big Mom and her crew during WCI arc, same for the Beast Pirates during Wano arc.
M
MD Zolo
You keep saying plot armor! But plot armor has always been worn by the SHPs. Why is it now any different than when they were fighting Crocodile or Doffy? Why is it that BM can't manage the same presence as them?
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
It's not that different when you look at some of Crocodile and Doflamingo's decisions and actions such as Crocodile not giving the death blow to Luffy during their two first fights or to Vivi, Smoker and the Straw Hats when they were his prisonners, him going CQC against Luffy in their final fight or him mistaking Sanji for Mr 3 or that he had any chance against Whitebeard.
M
MD Zolo
It is different when Nami, Chopper, Franky (and ***spoilers***) get the jump on them.