Worstgen

M
MD Zolo
Wano is not up to par. No doubts about it.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I'm feeling the same since real action has been lacking for too much time (my personal reason for this)
RayanOO
RayanOO
I know myself I won't be able to resist to read chapters every weeks and the week after that, but I will likely read/watch other things beside.
It's been some weeks now that I don't really wait the friday chapter, I read it when I have time during the day but I am not focus or commit.

Wano is really a merge of a lot of One piece flaws.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well I wonder for how long we shall have one chapter per week :P
Seth
Seth
Welcome to the club.
RayanOO
RayanOO
@Finalbeta it is not about action at all, even Wano relatonships, characters interactions, plot etc. I am not moved by anything thus far
Yeah maybe the fights will be nice but only that can save the arc for now, and even good fights wont make it a great arc.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Yes of course everyone has got his own reasons to be bored :)
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Ouais, this chapter is the worst chapter of Wano so far imo with Oda having going too far in his bad treatment of BM and with the Straw Hats being too cocky and having no concern really killed all remaining sense of epic and tension in the raid so far. It already didn't start good with the naval skirmish before Onigashima but this was really bad.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Truthfully this raid is a massive disappointment and fails to make me more excited than for the battle for Fishman Island, which didn't give me any sense of excitement at, the only thing that gave me a hint of interests were the new techniques shown here. It's why I hope the raid will fail and that the real battle for Wano will happen on the mainland.
RayanOO
RayanOO
@Buusatan94 if we are only hype for the final battles and not for the story this is already a failure and a disappointement.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Well when you think about it we should have expected it from the start, once you reread Kanjuro's abduction of Momonosuke and how the alliance dealt with the Beast Pirates ships with them being utterly unable to stop Kanjuro from escaping with Momonosuke or of dealing with the ship with long-ranged canons.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Wano sucks some major ass. It will probably eclipse WCI as the worst arc in OP when it's fully completed.
M
MD Zolo
This is another example of how overhyping something is detrimental. So far, anything Oda hypes ends up being underwhelming.

Which means that we should be really cautious about the ending being good.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
It already made me laugh back during WCI arc when some said that Wano would be a perfect arc compared to WCI.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Well I remember the reactions of those who read the end of Naruto.
Seth
Seth
This arc is non stop BUILD BUILD BUILD with nothing fucking new. SHs goes to country. Country suffers. Princess crying. SHs helps.

This shit is supossed to look better than Marineford? HAHAHA
RayanOO
RayanOO
first part of WCI (after the castle collapse) was quite good, I remember how we all waited chapters each weeks and how hyped we were. WCI first part was good. Wano......
@Buusatan94 I can tolerate a bit of bullshit from times to times for the plot, there always were and we talk about One piece. But everything feels hollow now, without much flesh.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
I think you meant before the castle collapse, not after @RayanOO.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I think I had 10 times more feelings for Shandians and Skypieans than for the Wano people.