Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
Havoc is a great character, love him
D
Dragomir
Hughes's death was sad as hell. Great husband and father. There's like no bad character in this show tbh.
Tobra
Tobra
all the characters are pretty likable tbh i thought a fmab mafia was already made

i will be patiently waiting for the game 🙏
K
krogothwolf
FMAB/FMA mafias get made all the time and they're always great.
Tobra
Tobra
btw @Dragomir you should definitely check out parasyte the maxim
Reborn
Reborn
@Natalija 😒😒😒 what makes FMA really good apart from it's plot is that lead characters are really awesome and justifies their roles. And, Edward as protagonist is just damn good. But it's nat we are talking about so she won't understand his greatness 🤭🤭
Natalija
Natalija
He's okay, but he lacks charisma. Even Doffy who's a side villain has 100000 times more charisma than Edward. And he's a bit childlike
But that's why I have Royyy
K
krogothwolf
@Reborn Everyone's justification is spot on even this villains as you can understand why they are doing it, even when you don't agree you can understand why they did it and see how they got to that reason.
K
krogothwolf
@Natalija You're so blind wow. You should be fired as a mod.
AL sama
AL sama
Hughes best character and I don't wanna hear anything else
Natalija
Natalija
Make it happen, krogo!
Reborn
Reborn
Natalija
Natalija
"compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others"
D
Dragomir
I don't think that Edward lacking charisma knocks him down. It's a great trait to have for a character but I don't view it as a necessity for protagonists or antagonists. I appreciate him being a hot-headed, naive, and a caring 15 year old. I believe those traits are a lot more fitting in the overall plot than a charismatic teenager would.
Reborn
Reborn
And, you think Edward is lacking that? Lol

I can literally give you tons of reasons why Edward is one of the best MC
Natalija
Natalija
Of course he's lacking it :D
Reborn
Reborn
😒😒😒😒
K
krogothwolf
I think I know what nat's problem is. Shoulda seen it sooner with how she plays mafia. She can't read.
Z
Zara
First doflamingo and now roy? It’s clear natalija has a type