Worstgen

Natalija
Natalija
I like most of them!! Not all they release, but I follow it all. BTS, EXO, NCT, Mamamoo, Red Velvet, Apink, Seventeen, GOT7, SUJU, GIDLE, Shinee etc. etc.
Youuuu?
djiayebee
djiayebee
That's a nice list! Among the ones you listed my fav (and am only talking about music itself, not the members) would be BTS, Mamamoo, Shinee. Then I love hip-hop group DynamicDuo, pretty much all the songs composed by GRAY and by Code Kunst, rock bands The Vane, The Rose, Hyukoh, CN BLUE, Rocket Diary..... Other artists : UV, Car The Garden, Long:D, etc.
Natalija
Natalija
Natalija
Natalija
Feel free to recommend new stuff to me when you hear something good! I'm sure I miss lots, and you're in a better location for it :D
djiayebee
djiayebee
Nat, that song is one of my fav 🤩 Glad you know it too!! So you're into that kind of hiphop as well? Do you know some of the other names I mentioned?
Natalija
Natalija
You have GREAT taste. :D Yes, I love hiphop and rap. Like how it's fully incorporated in kpop too. I don't know the rock bands apart from CN BLUE, somehow their rock bands never did anything for me?
djiayebee
djiayebee
I agree with that statement, I think rock in Korea is not as mainstream than other countries like Japan, but there are some nice underground/indies bands nevertheless! Try to check on YT some of those names 🙃 and hip-hop, another song I love : https://youtu.be/RsHq6Q-7NsU
Natalija
Natalija
I can't read Korean for shit, BUT I recognize Loco's voice <3 sounds niceeee, thanks.
I do check it out often, but so far none of it did anything for me. J-rock > K-rock. :D Now, spill the beans, is your Korean good enough to sing along?
djiayebee
djiayebee
YES Locco is there 😬 Am I obliged to answer that last question?? lol well I can't do rap but yes i can sing some korean songs at karaoke 🤫
djiayebee
djiayebee
J-rock, who do you like?!
Natalija
Natalija
Of course you're obliged! Waaah singing Korean songs at noraebang, that's such a privilege. You gotta step up to rap level or we aren't friends anymore.
I'm a huuuge Kenshi Yonezu fan. :) a lot of bands here and there, although mostly through anime
djiayebee
djiayebee
Kenshi Yonezu? i'll definitely need to check that out! Me too so many bands through anime, my top 3 is probably Coldrain, One O'Clock and Nothing's Carved In Stones
Natalija
Natalija
djiayebee
djiayebee
damn that's sick!!! did he do one ost for anime?