Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Well, I can imagine that a Brachiosaurus Hybrid can stand its ground against boundman (at least pre internal destructon Haki), mostly through stalling him but not replicating the same attack power, rather revolving around durability and physical strength. But it wouldn't change the outcome. Because boundman had the advantage of air mobility. Queen who fights at close range and can't fly, still won't reach Doffy, rite
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
In my opinion if Queen show actually equal states+hax(ala poison weapon) and speed, he is in favour.
We speak about current Luffy who is actually stronger,have better Boundman control, better haki and overall better states, matching current Luffy would mean that Queen is a powerhouse on his own.
comrade
comrade
But then again, matchups matter. It's no coincidence that all YC1 and above fighters have means to counter Doffy's abilities. King having flight, AoE (fire) and long range attacks (flying slashes). Marco having flight, Ben being a gun fighter, Katakuri having awakening too. Doffy's abilities and versatility are comparable to those YC1s. While those below YC1, you can notice how they mostly lack all these skills
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
In my opinion Queen has a really rare skillset:
Powerhouse in physical/endurance/stamina+his hax poison weapons+swordmanship(?)
Im hyped for Queen since he have so much things with he can use in his battle, if he actually can match current Boundman, he deserve any hype around him.
comrade
comrade
Powerhouse in physical/endurance/stamina. Not sure. Queen was knocked out from Big Mom throwing him into the wall without Haki, weapons or homies. While Doffy stood up from 4 boundman attacks while having his organs ruptured. Do you think Big Mom throwing you into the wall >> 4 boundman attacks + Gamma Knife (stitching organs together reduced the damage but the injuries were still heavy)
comrade
comrade
Queen's plague is indeed hax. But depends on the usage. Doffy can just chill in the skies at a range of 100 meters while throwing a city at Queen. How will the plague make its way through? I think the plague is effective in close to mid range