Zenos7
Zenos7
yes very much
Zenos7
Zenos7
my home is already full of animals lol
Cinera
Cinera
Hmm, I'm not really an animal person, but it's admirable to pursue your passions.

What do you currently teach?
Cinera
Cinera
> my home is already full of animals lol

@Zenos7: what pets do you keep?
Zenos7
Zenos7
religion and math (though im not yet a teacher)
Zenos7
Zenos7
a snake, 8 mantises, 3 kongo rose beetles, 7 millipedes, around 30-40 walking leaves, bunch of isopods and then flies/roaches for feeding purposes
Cinera
Cinera
Oh, what do you currently do then?
Cinera
Cinera
You feed the flies/roaches to which of your pets?

What snake do you keep?
Zenos7
Zenos7
still studying, am kinda struggling to finish because math is holding me up like crazy. Soon gonna do my bachelors, after that i wanna try to get into zookeeping (am already applying)
Zenos7
Zenos7
the snake is a male (persumably) elaphe dione, the flies and roaches are fed to the mantises. The snake gets mice, and all other animals dont need live prey or anything. the walking leaves only eat leaves, isopods and millipedes eat wood, leaves, all kinds of vegetables, fish flakes and even cat food lol
Cinera
Cinera
_Nods_

I wish you success at that!
Zenos7
Zenos7
ty, it also does not help that i fucking hate kids, my motivation for my studies is suuuuper low. . . .
Cinera
Cinera
Is the snake poisonous (Wikipedia had no information on that).
Cinera
Cinera
Zenos7
Zenos7
no its not poisonous, very tame and chill snake (unless he is hungry)
Zenos7
Zenos7
my gf wouldnt be on board with having a poisonous snake, or any poisonous animal (would like to have a scorpion)
Cinera
Cinera
Cool.
Cinera
Cinera
Aah, you live with her?
Cinera
Cinera
I'll be reading a chapter of a fanfiction and heading to bed after. It's been cool chatting with you Zenos, I'll try to check up on you more often. 😋