Worstgen

J
Just a member
Usaually what matters is not the critic but who does it (and oc the ground of the critic which is usually related tobthe seriousness of the maker), the criticizer more than determinate the criticized determines what kind of people he/she is according to the critic which is made.
Seth
Seth
No one wishes him to die. It's not our fault that he doesn't care about his health.
Basically every attempt at saying that Oda's chapter are bad = OMG ODA WORKS HARD HOW CAN YOU DISRESPECT A MAN WHO WORKS 20 H A DAY.

Cut that crap already.
Reborn
Reborn
Don't be mean. He isn't writting manga to please you. You don't like it so it's fine. That's your take. Constructive criticism is welcome not whining. Don't resort to that.

There are others who likes it and it's their take.
Seth
Seth
COnstructive criticism is welcome not whining ok.

People who can talk to you normally rather than Arthur's dogs are also welcomed.

Say bad about Oda = OMG DISRESPECT. We need to cut this crap. He's a good writer but not a fucking god.
Reborn
Reborn
Huh? What's all of this has to do with my post?

He took a break..he is ill.

He is isnt able to maintain chapter release as he used to in his prime so how all of this amount to constructive criticism?

If you use such things to blame oda then it's you who need a reality check.
Bounty
Bounty
@Seth Let me think, giving facetious remarks like "maybe he choked while drawing action panels" as a reason for his break is constructive criticism and absolutely meant in good faith
Seth
Seth
Did I wished him to die or something? Maybe I don't understand english too well but i meant choked ( fucked up panel ) not choked like normal.

Oda warriors defend him too much. He's not that great post time skip.
Seth
Seth
and btw im not reading one piece so I dont care about his chapter releases just making fun of Oda's virginity protects and Arthur's dogs.
Tobra
Tobra
seth what does Arthur has to do with us saying it’s ok to take a break? and if you don’t like the fighting in one piece watch or read something else
Seth
Seth
you dont understand tobi dont butt in