Worstgen

Kiwipom
Kiwipom
They’re banning everyone who promotes/is associated with this forum because they want TB to be the next OJ. Sorry that happened to you, but welcome here. You won’t have to worry about censorship like that here on WG
Kai. Do
Kai. Do
TB? Never heard of it and first time hearing about this lol What is TB? Is it another one piece forum?

Anyway, im already on worstgen, so I don't care, im happy here anyway. OJ is closing down soon, I guess I just left early.

I really like this forum and Im gonna stay here! Now I just wonder if this forum has a place where I can re upload my One Piece fan art sketches that I had before on Orojackson forums.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Welcome to the forum mate. Dont worry. OJ mods have gone crazy, lol.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
TB is for Thriller Bark, to save you from all the drama, it’s a forum for RP and mafia created by Larsi. They are proud of themselves for not being a OP community yet still want that all OJ members migrate there. You’ll see it promoted everywhere on OJ

Not sure where the fan arts go, maybe you can start a thread in general chats but I think it deserves it’s own forum. Maybe ask Bogard to add a creative corner
Arara
Arara
@playa4321 create One Piece Fan Art/Sketch thread. :yasu:
D
dizzy2341
Don't worry about them. OJ is run by nazi slags that everyone hates anyways so it's chill. Good thing this great place exists!
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
@dizzy2341 Those kids are acting like big shots because they are admin/mods of an online forum, lmaoooo. How pathetic.
D
dizzy2341
@Nidai_Kitetsu Tell me about it lmfao. That's why they went so utterly batshit (even more than usual) when their "power" was stripped from them.
D
dizzy2341
Banning people for telling their friends about another forum when their current one is closing in mere HOURS...How assblasted can one be?
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
The best thing is their current action, They are not making the buggy tag show up and not crossing out the names of some members who they've perma banned. With mean they show it like we are still a part of the community even though that are a lie. The admins/mods of Oj act similar like dictatorship, this isn´t even funny anymore.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
TB mods use the same policy apparently. After all Larsi is in strict relationship with the OJ administration.

They chose TB to be the legitimate heir of OJ despite lacking a One Piece theme yet we are rightfully messing their witty plans lol.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@playa4321 that’s really dirty! Wow, I’ve lost so much respect for the OJ mods after this drama
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I deleted myself from TB after acknowledging the scandal, it seems that was only the beginning. I'm bewildered by how insane those guys are behaving and TB is unfortunately ruled by a similar modship.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Finalbeta wait you can delete your account? I guess I need to look harder lmao
Sentinel
Sentinel
You can't expect much of those people; they will try their hardest to push their non-OP forum, even if they have to be completely rude towards a majority of the OJ community. I'm glad people see through their bullshit.

I mean, achieving happiness by randomly banning dozens of people, it's their thing, lol.