Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Dropped it when lmao? Shippuden is part 2.
Reborn
Reborn
Oh sorry lol

I meant i liked first part. Dropped it during shippuden due to fillers
Natalija
Natalija
Skip fillers or read it, whyyy not. Where did you stop?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Part 1 was great, although most of the final episodes are filler. Part 2 is also decent, until the final arc. That one is hella messy.
Natalija
Natalija
Just look up the filler list and skip that nonsense :D
Reborn
Reborn
Yeah!!

Well pain piqued my interest but what followed after that just made me lose interest.

I think it was beginning of the war when I dropped it or maybe somewhere between Naruto becoming a hero and beginning of war.

Should I pick up to finish it?
Natalija
Natalija
The war was kinda the most boring part, but then a lot of cool stuff happened. If you care about the characters, pick it up
Reborn
Reborn
If it's boring then why shall I pick it up? Lol
Natalija
Natalija
A lot of cool stuff happens! 🤩
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
The last arc of Naruto was some of the worst shit I’ve ever read...but everything leading up to it is decent to terrific 🤷‍♂️
Natalija
Natalija
.... Anddddd Jew just crushed all my efforts.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I agree with the cool stuff bit, but let’s not overstate it to cover for all the weird narrative choices in that final arc...
Natalija
Natalija
To be fair, his bad narrative choices started way way before that. When Itachi turned out "good" and other nonsense
Reborn
Reborn
What cool stuffs you guys are talking about?
Hades
Hades
Naruto is superb until the finishing of pain arc....after that other than few moments, whole series was a mess...and the most irritating thing was Naruto obsession with Sasuke
Reborn
Reborn
So shall I pick it up or not?
Hades
Hades
Pick up...though there are some plot holes, it is very good emotional ride...
Kucing Pencuri
Kucing Pencuri
Pick it up, it has problem like other manga but still good