Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Perhaps I'm also too heated up about trolls. It's just annoying reading the same stuff over and over again. Especially if he spams that Vergo stuff on the spoiler thread as well lol.

I distanced myself from these S vs Z debates. Those are absolutely childish and not worth my time.
S
Shuyaku
Oh yeah, the fact he basically never listens to any of your counter arguments, i can see why that’s annoying.
Believing a character is underrated is one thing, trying to portray him as a god is another.
I also like Katakuri quite a bit, but i don’t put him any higher than where he is, top commander.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Bro read that shit: "Fake identity to protect inbreds and that's his life purpose lol. 99% of those inbred siblings would have rejected him when Flampe, the leader of the fanclub (cringe!) outright rejects and laughs at his demeanour. He covers up in his old age because the people he wants to protect would reject him if he showed who he is. Man, that's pathetic"
Sentinel
Sentinel
He brings up half assed garbage arguments like these 24/7. I don't even know how to debunk that nonsense properly lol.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
It's not surprising his claims and arguments are nothing but pure and bad tasted farce. You have to be completely dellusionnal or dumber than a bag of bricks to sincerely believe that Vergo can even be compared to a YC3, that Doflamingo is Top Tier, that Tashigi is physically stronger than Zoro or Sanji or that Veterans/F6 are above commanders.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Critical is an unique asset of WG lol. Like we have Kejon the 1 man army of Hawkins fc and Kaido D. the 1 man army for Kaido. Except this critical is far more 'serious' and putting lots of efforts into his Vergo posts.
Bounty
Bounty
This sticking to a niche to look unorthodox and garner attention is fine for a while but gets boring real fast, at least for me. Whether it be wanking tertiary characters or the incessant bashing of undeveloped characters.
C
critical mindset
@Buusatan94 Only one veteran is above commanders. The one that reached God tier Veteran level, Mr Vergo. Typical beta cuck to misrepresent me lol. You cant win any debates against me, so you can rely on your lackey Sentinel to try while you can write about the OP verse on your profile.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
You haven't won any debate lol. And there is absolutely no point in debating with you since no matter what you'll never admit you are wrong and continue in your dellusions that Vergo is far cooler and stronger than he actually is.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Critical mindset is a virgin cuck who gets off by creating Vergo related threads. He can't win debates, so he rather tries to trashtalk which is ofc useless as well.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
He's like the Black Knight of Monty Python and the Holy Grail who will continue to claim that he is invincible and will never admit defeat even after Arthur cut all of his limbs.
C
critical mindset
Sentinel, go back to playing video games and doing your 80 pound squats. Nice video game avatar same for years back on OJ
Sentinel
Sentinel
Critical mindset, go back claiming why the Earth is flat or try to convince the people on the science forum why you sucks so much ass.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I'm proud of my video gams avatar. Link parried a guardian's laser with a pot lid when he was just a little kid. Vergo dies from a single laser.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
"Sentinel, go back to playing video games and doing your 80 pound squats. Nice video game avatar same for years back on OJ"

Ouch... There there @playa4321 your turn to comfort your friend lol
Sentinel
Sentinel
Topi is done comforting nik and now it's critical mindset's turn
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Topi Jerami Bro, critical mindset was triggered so much that he posted a thread why Vergo > Katakuri lmao. Made my day.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
@Topi Jerami
Why I should help Sentinel, I mean do he need also help to bring out the trash of his house? It is the same, Senti doing it well :)
C
critical mindset
I just copy pasted stuff from the spoiler thread where we were making fun of Katakuri. Bur everyone got ltierally up in arms when I made incest jokes about Katakuri and Flampe lol yeah snowflakes