Worstgen

Buusatan94
Buusatan94
The funniest part about this is if it really happens are the reactions of those who hate Big Mom and want her to disappear from the story and/or those who want her to be taken down in Wano arc.
Seth
Seth
Jesus Christ. I really hope they won't. Like who gives a fuck about Lola thing. Big Mom needs to disappear for some time from the chapters.
We still have Shanks and Blackbeard.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Well I am afraid for you that Oda does care about Lola, otherwise he wouldn't have pull her back in the plot with this stupid cover story.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
And to be frank I have never liked or been ever particulary interested by Lola and Chiffon either.
Seth
Seth
I know. It's just Big Mom will be boring post Wano. I only say from my perspective but I really don't give a fuck about her connections with Elbaf. Like what she destroyed village, king, ate some kids and Lola couldn't marry Loki so she can have Elbaf army. It's really like really unnecesary to explore more. Big Mom is already everywhere in the story since FMI. Time to move on.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
You know Oda. He doesn't create connections to not exploit them later. And it wouldn't fit for BM's story to end in Wano when the great majority of her children and subordinates including most of the most important ones are absent.